December 21, 2014 | 946 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff has made my hair so nice and soft. I don't know for sure if it actually does help protect my hair from heat but it's reassuring to have that protection regardless. The pump in this is terrible so I usually spritz about 5 or 6 times into the palm of my hand before gently distributing it through my damp hair.
I heard this was discontinued though? Say it isn't so :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this styling product on and off for several years. I always come back to it. It helps to straighten my hair which is wavy with the bonus that it's still straight the second day. It also tames frizz and adds a bit of a shine. The product is supposed to act as a heat protector but I can't tell how well that works. It does not make my hair oily or weight it down. It comes in an odd triangle shaped pump bottle and the spray is poor. Since the product is a lotion it tends to spritz out in a stream. I pump three times into my hands and distribute it through my damp hair. The key thing is not to use very much. I have very long hair and I use only a very small amount. My only issue is that it can build up on the hair and sometimes my hair feels a bit plastic-y. I use a residue removing shampoo occasionally for that (Neutrogena). Otherwise this is a great inexpensive product. I particularly like the way it keeps my hair straight through a couple of days. I hardly have to use a flat iron; maybe just a slight touch up on a few stubborn waves. No other product I've used does as good a job for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite product by Got2Be. My hair can get super dry if I don't condition it enough, and this stuff makes it feel super nice before I straighten it. Also it smells really nice which is a bonus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this heat protector!!! I've been using this for almost 2mo now and it seems to be helping prevent damage.

I apply this before I blow dry and it helps making my hair soft and easy to straighten and keep it straight.

My only issue is the packaging you cannot spray this on to your hair cuz its squirts out odd so I spray a few squirts on to my hands then apply it to my hair. The lemony sugary scent is great too!!!

100% repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by pigmentpro

The only thing cool about this product is the bottle. It has a very captivating appearance and makes you want to buy it. Great marketing Got2b.This might protect my hair from heat, I cant tell but it doesn't leave my hair feeling soft or straight. It feels like theres product in my hair and my hair feels like horse hair after straightening. EHHH...I don't like!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've been using this product on and off for a few years. It's my favorite inexpensive heat protector. When I'm not using this one, I like to use Nexxus heat protector spray or Bed Head. I like this product, I often use it before blow drying and also before using any heated styling tools. As the other posts say, don't use too much. I usually spray a little in my hands or on my brush. The only negative aspect of this product is the packaging. It comes in a spray bottle, so the straw/pump only reaches like 75% of the way down. So you have to throw it out with a lot of product left in the bottle of maneuver it upside down and pour it out toward the ends for a few weeks. Annoying. I know many, many products do this. I guess you get what you pay for!! Overall, very good though! Smells and feels nice in my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried a few different heat protection sprays and creams, and this is one of my favorites. It's very light so my fine hair has never felt weighed down, and it has a really nice fruity scent that isn't overpowering at all. I squirt it three or four times into my hands and distribute it through damp hair, then blow dry and run a flat iron over my hair. It leaves my hair noticeably softer and less frizzy, and smells so nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair down to my shoulders and im letting the color grow out. I blow dry my hair daily and usually use oils to protect my hair. But lately my hair is looking blah. I think it getting too used to the oils. I read all the awesome reviews about this product and decided to try it. I got it buy one get one free so about $3/bottle. I used it for the first time this morning and it made my hair super soft, no tangles, no "coated feeling", no oily residue, and smoooooth! I do have a few fly a ways at the top of my head because i was too nervous to apply produst near the roots. But this shows no sign of leaving a greasy residue so tomorrow ill work it through the top of my hair. The nozzle on the bottle has a stream affect so I squirted 3 pumps in my hand and worked through my towel tried hair. My hands are even super soft from the product! Defiantly a keeper and will for sure repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this every time I apply heat to my hair. Works wonderfully for straightening, helps hair resist curling. When only blow drying, it gives my hair lots of volume also! Smells really good too :) only trouble is I have a hard time finding it in stores!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is HG status for me. It smells good, performs its job, and my hair feels like it doesn't have product in it. It also seems to help my hair stay straight longer. The smell is like orange or mango. I don't spray it directly on my hair because I find it easier to distribute with my hands. I use 7-10 sprays for my long thick hair. The results are better if you don't go overboard and use too much. The only thing it doesn't do is add shine. So that will require a different product.