November 23, 2014 | 1013 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream [DISCONTINUED & REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I really like this moisturizer. I am fortunate to not yet be showing signs of aging, but I live in a very dry climate and my skin can get dry and flaky in the winter. I can feel this cream "lock in" my skin's moisture as soon as I apply it, and with use morning and night I manage to keep my glow year round. It does have a heavy feel to it, and while it doesn't cause breakouts for me I wouldn't suggest it for acne-prone customers.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by 12roses

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product in 2009 and it was good then but I thought I might find something better, Wrong. It's 2013 an I'm back to using it once again . I'm 61 years old and I have combination skin. I have no ill effects from this product and actually really like it very much . I have used lots of other products that cost a lot more and I came back to Olay . It's cost is reasonable and it makes my skin look good . Let's face it , we all get older and unless you want a plastic face from procedures , you take care of what you've got . This stuff is good .

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Gailmakeup

This made my skin feel tight almost like there was a layer of plastic on it. then dried it out within a short time. Judging by its ingredients I doubt this could help anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This had an instant firming effect the minute I put it on, but does that really mean my skin is improving? Or are those just chemicals in the ingredients made to plump and firm my skin momentarily to make me think this cream is working? I don't know about everyone else, but I want to see long-term results, not a temporary ones. Also, this made me break out, made my face feel really uncomfortable, and like other reviewers this gave me a huge headache.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by alicjakrol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this due to the great reviews; however, my skin just doesn't like this. I break out every time. For reference, I have sensitive skin (due to a horrible reaction from a natural-based product).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by ProductvilleAdmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Product was reformulated under the same name in March 2013. Please find and write reviews for the new version here:

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use Regenerist as a night moisturizer, since it doesn't have any SPF. It feels very nice going on, and absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft. At first I didn't like the scent, but now I don't notice it anymore. I usually buy it when the 2 pack is on sale at CostCo, so it's a bargain too. I intend to keep using it, especially since there is now a scent free version.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this with all the hopes in the world but it was another bitter chalk it up to experience, expensive mistake. I should have been more forewarned when I saw reviews that mentioned it has glitter particles in it which it does and my skin hates glitter particles (I can't tolerate powders or foundations with them in either). I broke out almost everywhere. Another expensive hand cream that I have to use up. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by amberedgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using Olay moisturizers sporadically since I was 12. I have tried others but always come back to Olay (I used it when it was Oil of Ulan!) When the Regenerist line came out I was in the market for an anti aging moisturizer. Having tried a few different brands, I read the reviews of the micro sculpting cream and thought I would try. Especially as it rated better than the more expensive brands such as La Mer.

I have been using it since it came out around 2006 and my skin has not a wrinkle on it. I use Regenerist micro cream at night and Olay 7 signs cream for day. I have combination skin and it doesn't break me out or cause blackheads. I definitely recommend. My skin is soft and dewy without being oily. I can see now at 35 that the investment in an anti-aging cream in my 20's has helped my skin. I use Regenerist all over my face and eye area and have never had any problems. The proof is in the results.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to moisturizer. I have tried more expensive brands and I still come back to this. I have been using for about 3 years and notice a significant improvement in my skin. It's expensive for a drug store brand, but worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No