Alima Pearluster Eyeshadow in Champagne

Not tested on animals

on 9/11/2015 7:19:00 AM

Champagne is a soft nude-beige with only the tiniest hint of shimmer. This is almost the same color as my skin (NC15) and so it nice as a basic everyday shadow. It is really nice for a casual or natural look.

All Alima eyeshadows are fantastic quality and I will definitely buy this one again.

on 2/28/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favorite Alima shadow for its versatility! An everyday staple for me (when I feel like wearing eyeshadow), the subtle shimmer of Champagne is perfect for daytime neutral wear. It's kind of a beige-y color with minimal sheen. The pot will probably last forever, but I would repurchase if I ever do run out. :)

on 1/29/2011 1:51:00 PM

Makes a good neutral eyeshadow wash. Creamy-colour frost, sheer. A little more shimmery than I like, but it works on me.

on 10/15/2007 5:39:00 PM

Like all Alima eyeshadows, the quality, texture, and staying power are great. The color is describe as "perfect neutral beige" on the Alima website, but on my cool pale skin, it takes on a slightly mustard yellow color. Not flattering! Would probably work better on warm skin tones.