November 27, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Signature Lipstick in Tender Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by stls

I like the texture of this lipstick- more gely than creamy, applies smoothly and evenly. Pleasant vanilla- fig scent. Lasting power is average and never ends up patchy while it wears of. The tube is gold and luxurious but a bit heavy.
As you see there are many positive aspects but the colors doesn't really suit me, this brownish rose hue would look better on someone with warmer complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I am absolutely in love with the signature range of lipsticks by estee lauder. they have absolutely the best pigmentation, creamy texture, and an all day lasting ability. Definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by pmnixa

First off I love this line - moist pigmented gel-like texture, cool gold heavyduty packaging, nice fig scent. This color Tender Rose is oddly named. It's really quite warm for a "rose" - it's more of a midtoned peachy pink, heavy on the peach, with a hint of brown. I could see this flattering warmer toned people. I enjoy it most when Im a bit tan.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by bailuli

I'm NC25 asian with medium to pigmented lips. Some mentioned here that this color has brown in it, but on my lips (and skintone), none of the brown shows at all. Instead it's actually a fairly bright medium rose. It's actually a very pretty color, but on my skin it definitely looks a bit on the bright side. there is no way i can call this MLBB or more nudish kind of color, since the brown doesn't show up to tone down the rose at all.

overall I'm very pleased with the color. The texture is smooth and creamy, goes on pretty pigmented. my only major problem with this, is that it comes off on my teeth. i have yet to have this problem with my Rimmel l/s or some of the Lancome gwp lippies. This is the ONLY lipstick that comes off SO easily on my teeth and leaves specs of pink rose. It's REALLY REALLY annoying! I can prevent this a bit by doing the finger trick (stick a finger in your mouth, then pull it out, which gets rid of a lot of l/s on the inner part of the mouth which might touch teeth), but it still occurs fairly often. So far compared to my cheapie Rimmel l/s (which also have great moisturizing creamy texture), Rimmel seriously never gave me this staining problem

I love the color so until I find a better shade/dupe out there for this, I'll stick with this. But i probably won't rebuy it if it suddenly combusted on me. I actually got this free from a Estee Lauder gwp. Otherwise i'd be a lot more POed about the teeth staining part lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I think the brown tone is just a slight bit too much for me. Other than that it has great texture, it's long lasting (as long as you don't smoke, eat, or drink) and there's no icky scent. I much prefer Tender Mauve (MLBB) over this shade even though they look very similar in the tube. I'll continue to use this, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ang_c

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful warm slightly browned pink, a very good colour for the yellow toned. It has a very slight metallic sheen to it which dissipates after a few minutes. Try mixing it with another EL Signature lipstick, Venetian Rose, but a pale warm fleshy pink colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupismagic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another hit from the amazing signature line, Estee Lauder created the most perfect lipstick texture with these. Tender Rose is a beautiful MLBB pink, a slight warm brown tone to it though, hardly noticeable, just gorgeous. It practically disappears on my lips, the color match is so close to my own, it's wonderful. Another perfect MLBB color from the signature line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite lipsticks!
The formula is great ( moisturising and long-lasting) and the colour is gorgeous: intense pink with a hint of coral! It is ideal for everyday use especially in springtime for fair girls like me who do not look good in nude lip colours but are not too willing to wear red lipstick during daytime either!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just don't have the time to do the upkeep on a bright red lip, so I chose tender rose- a medium pink shade. I LOVE IT. Everything about it, creamy, smooth, long lasting. No strange taste. The classic gold packaging is tweaked to be even better. This could be my hg lipstick. For $19.50 you have to try one. or many.