August 20, 2014 | 1210 users online

Gels/Soaps - Boscia - Jujube Rejuvenist Amino Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by hanging_garden

This is an all around great product. It doesn't seem remarkable when you first use it because it does the basics, cleanses and doesn't smell offensive. I love scented body wash and I try whatever is in the shower, but nothing leaves my skin as soft as this stuff. I noticed it when I got sick of using the Irish Spring my Dad loves. It's really gentle. Right now I'm trying to use up an Olay body wash with moisturizers and the whole bit. But still I feel that the Boscia rinsed cleaner, left my skin smoother, and was less drying than pretty much any other body wash I've tried. The bottle and pump are really high quality. The price is a bit restrictive but it lasts a long time. And I'll probably still try out other body washes because it's fun, but I'll keep coming back to this one for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Grinchy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not sure how I feel about this one. Overall this is a nice body wash... I like that it's natural, rinses clean and lathers really well. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin (it's not "younger looking") and I was also hoping this might help relieve the occasional breakouts on my back but I don't think this product is doing much. I may purchase this again in the future but right now I'm not convinced it's worth $20+ a bottle. If you have very sensitive skin I would recommend this because it is very gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by isingonrooftops

This doesn't dry my skin out unlike previous body washes that I have used in the past. I like how the cream supposedly protects against premature aging and brightens the skin, because I like age prevention products, plus my face is lighter than my body, so I would like my skin tone to be all the same. Also, the smell is nice-not artificial, unlike a lot of other bodycare products that are on the market these days. The price is not cheap, but one pump'll do ya. The ingredients are pretty awesome. I love how it doesn't contain sodium lauryl sulfate in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Boscia's Jujube body wash is the most eczema-friendly body wash I've ever tried (and I've tried many), and that alone makes it worth the rather high cost.

The bottle is large, the pump mechanism works brilliantly, and the product itself is somewhat thin and milky with an effervescent, light citrus/herbal scent. Unlike many natural body washes, this produces an excellent lather. Weirdly, this body wash also seems to have some sort of deodorizing property that goes well beyond regular cleansing. I accidentally skipped wearing deodorant one day last week, and found that I had absolutely no problems. I certainly wouldn't try that every day, but it's an added bonus to an already great product.

P.S. If any of you are having trouble with eczema or other problems with dry skin, I'd like to suggest that you cut out petroleum byproducts from your beauty regime. I know that runs counter to what many people think, but since I've done away with petroleum, my skin has never been better. Body washes that don't contain petroleum byproducts do tend to cost a bit more, but the benefits outweigh the price. Body washes from Olay and Dove have wreaked havoc on my skin, and if you're having problems too, please try something more natural. Boscia's body wash is an excellent option, but there are many more out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by rallu

It is just OK . It lasts a long time and i kind of got bored of it and at the end it started to smell different too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:45:00 AM More reviews by spazi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not overly drying. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Expensive but lasts a long time and you don't need much. Pleasant sent that does not linger. My only complaint is that sometimes a little too much comes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by yyou

Great for sensitive skin, free of SLS/ sneaky SLS replacements, eczema friendly, no weird herbal smell, rinses off great - no residue, leaves skin silky smooth, lathers really really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

POSITIVE: Nice lather, very creamy. Big bottle offsets some of sting of $22 price.
NEGATIVE: Price-I don't usually pay $22 for soap. It's not as moisturizing as some other stuff I've tried. It smells a little bit stronger than I expected, and a bit odd. Like another reviewer pointed out, a large bottle is not good for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ventanabluesky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but worth every penny if chemical ingredients bother your skin, or if you are exceptionally dry. I have both issues, particularly in the winter, when I develop patches of dermatitis. This body wash has a mild, barely-there scent, is calming to my skin, and non-drying. It's a bit pricey, but one pump is enough to lather over your entire body. I have tried other "natural" body washes, many of which still have irritating ingredients, leave my skin feeling stripped, or refuse to foam up. This is really an HG product for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by coliveira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a splurge, while getting some staple stuff from Boscia. Wow, this wash is super nice!! A little bit of the cream foams alot, smells clean and fresh, soft and gentle, very luxurious. I love it but it is expensive. As soon as I use up all my current bodywashes, I'll get another one. The packaging is great but not good for travel, since it's so big and you can't "lock" the pump.