Too Faced Brow Envy - Brow Shaping & Defining Kit

on 9/14/2014 5:45:00 PM

My HG of eyebrows. Amazing package, amazing product over all. Will definitely buy again

on 6/11/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is definitely my favorite kit for brows. It is pricey but a little goes a very long way. I bought separately a brow brush, which works perfectly. Inn the morning, I just brush the brows, fill them in with very little powder, fix them with very little wax, a dab of pink cream on the brow bone and I am done.

The top best among the bunch of other brands (Benefit) and brow pencils (Chanel, Lancôme) I tried. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/14/2014 3:04:00 PM

Great kit! I have never paid too much attention to my eyebrows.., but I decided to give this a try and I have to say that I really liked it! Great colora for the eyebrows( I was alwaya afraid of ending qwith horrible fake looking eyebrows and I really like it! The only thing is that the stencils are kind of hard to use .

on 1/4/2014 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall, this product is just meh. Nothing is bad, but nothing is particularly good either. I wish I had waited and got the Urban Decay brow box instead. (Was not available yet)

I bought the blonde/brunette kit, hoping it would work with my hair color. I have really light brown hair, almost a "dirty" blonde color. The blonde color is too light, the brunette too dark. I have found it to be tricky to mix the colors. The highlight color is nice, but it is not something I don't already have in an eyeshadow palette with a nicer quality.

The stencils:
Ok, if you are new to eyebrows these might help, but they were pretty useless to me. I have a naturally high arch, and none of the stencils really "fit" even as a sort of guide. This was the biggest disappointment to me.

The brushes and tools:
They are not bad, and I do use them, but the brow brush is too short, and I plan on replacing it soon. I do like thicker brush for shaping. I haven't used the tweezers, and probably never will. The pencil is a medium brown color, which works well for my hair color.

Overall, I like it, but I do not think this was worth the price. I do use it daily, and I get a nice brow look using the products, but I do not think I will be re-purchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I first reason I love this product is because the packaging is so unique. I love how nicely it is designed including the little drawer that contains the eyebrow pencil and stencils. The second reason I love about this product is the accessibility of it. Which, I know, is because of the amazing packaging. But, I love how everything in laid out neatly. Lastly, I love the price of this product. It is priced at I believe $30. Which, to me, seemed very pricy at first but after comparing it to other brands who created similar products I realized this would be the best buy. Thanks for reading.

on 12/5/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am a real stickler when it comes to eyebrows. They HAVE to be perfect. I can't count how many times I've plucked/waxed my brows, wasn't satisfied with how they looked and grew them out just to repeat the same process.

Prior to finding Too Faced Brow Envy, I was always drooling over Anastasia's brow kit, you know the one with stencils, a brow pencil, etc. Well, I didn't want to $65 for it and luckily I found Too Faced Brow Envy for a fraction of the price.

TFBE has 3 stencils, 2 brow powders, one setting wax, one highlighter, one mini spoolie, one mini pair of tweezers, one mini slanted eyeliner brush, and one mini brow pencil. Although I like the stencils that it comes with, they're not a perfect fit for me. The brow powder, pencil, spoolie and eyeliner brush are great to achieve the brow look you want.

I recommend this to anyone that has eyebrow OCD like I do, and is looking for a similar but inexpensive option to the Anastasia brow kit.

on 9/20/2012 10:05:00 PM

great pigmentation! Love how it has two different colors for mixing shades. includes tweezers, a brush, and a pencil with stencils. Incredibly easy to throw in your bag, it's very convienant. I would def buy this wonderful product again.

on 6/3/2012 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Let me preface this by saying that I am a budding brow product hoarder. I have powders, gels, creams, pencils. My favorite combo is using a MAC Brows pencil with a matching MAC shadow, depending on my hair color at the time. Well, I am out of my MAC pencil HATE going to the mall where I live so I have been trying other things. Enter this. I have gone though two hair colors since I've purchased and have been able to find a mix for both. Redheads are out of luck. (What is with the Ginger discrimination in brow products?) I love everything but the stencils. The shapes are fierce but I would have to completely shave off my brows and draw them in...which is NOT going to happen (again...*shudder). They just don't fit my face. The pencil is too dark for me now (blonde), so that just sits there. It was nice for brow tails when my hair was darker. I love having everything together in a nice little OCD box. It still doesn't hold a candle to the MAC combo, but it's the next best thing...so far!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this! I took one lippie off b/c like a lot of the reviews I found the color of the powder to be a bit off and I'm not a big fan of the pencil. I love the stencils!

I was warned on the boards that stencils do not work but the Femme Fatale happened to suit me really well. I was a bit too long but I just didn't color in that far. My makeup tends to go away to some magical place by the end of the day but this stayed really well. I liked the brow wax. I also think that the packaging is super adorable for all Too Faced products.

Edit: I took off a lippie because there are better products out there that are a better value. If you are new to shaping and filling your brows then this is a great product to start with. But eventually it is just cumbersome packaging and a little bit of a waste.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Best palette! the blonde color is perfect for my brows although they're really bold but i still find it dark enough for me. The stencils I never use because my brows are triple the size but my mom and my sister LOVE them they say they're perfect for arching and stuff. The pencil is quite dark so i like to only fill the "tail" with it and I only dot it and then blend it in with a brush (MAC 263!) so ya the only thing is that if you are blonde or fair then the "Blonde" color is probably too dark for you!

Popular Brows Products