Estee Lauder Pure Color Ruby Gold Long Lasting Lipstick

on 12/15/2007 11:46:00 AM

Beautiful! Got this today at Macy's. It was the last one and I am so glad I got it. Looks great on my fair skin. If you can find it grab one before they are all gone.

on 11/8/2007 4:54:00 PM

GORGEOUS and perfect for the holidays. The color descriptions below are right on target -- blue based ruby color with tiny gold flecks. I sometimes wear this alone or with a clear gloss or with EL Gold Berry gloss.

on 10/16/2007 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

wow.,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..i saw this lipstick long before it hit the counters....Actually i havent seen it yet ....near my house!
But i do know some of the Estee Lauder makeup artists, so they showed me the holiday colors.
. As soon as they described this color.....it was a definite KEEPER !!!
Its truly gorgeous.....
it does have the gold flecks, so if your lips tend to feel dry....you may want to put a chapstick type product underneath,.. This probably will be an instant sell-out for the holiday.
its truly......fabulous@@

on 10/14/2007 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a new lipcolor from the EL 2007 Holiday collection. It's a gorgeous, deep, ruby red (more blue based than coral) with shimmering 14K gold flecks....it is a dramatic, long lasting color. Elegant and very flattering to my light complexion and it looks fantastic with all the gold and diamond jewelry I wear out....glittery and glamorous! Only negative, the gold bits make it a bit drying. UPDATE: Just received a matching EL Ruby Gold gloss from my MUA friend Radblanc (as a birthday gift)..... this combo is perfect! Same gorgeous deep red color with gold bits, adds moisture but really stays on! I wore this combo out on New Years Eve.... the duo lasted all night....eating, drinking, dancing... and it was still on when I got home well after midnight! Great for all future special events....my personal ruby gold blend!

Popular Lipsticks