October 23, 2014 | 1938 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mikazaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell lasts longer then i expected.if you expect for coconut smell,this is not the right one for you.but if you're vanilla lover or shea butter lover this is definitely the one for you!Pair it with body cream for better lasting smell!i'm hooked with this! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love coconut scents but this body mist is extremely vanilla-ery, which isn't what I imagined but I do still like it though. It has medium sillage and I got complimented by a colleague on the scent after having it on for a few hours which is always a good sign. The new packaging with the yellow background & pink flowers is really pretty too. Recommend this as a quick touch up spray throughout the day, not a long lasting perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scent! It smells more like vanilla than coconut to me. Vanilla is just a warm soothing scent that I love to smell. I always wear this scent more during fall/winter. It's pretty strong for a body spray one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with ford8161 I don't get the coconut at all. I still love it anyway it's appreciated among my other perfumes. It smells like a variation of warm vanilla sugar. I paid 12 dollars for the body spray but Victoria Secret is known to be over priced like the Gap. Overall for what it is, a vanilla buttery scent, it's pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love coconut. I love vanilla. I have tried every coconut vanilla fragrance from high end to low end and they either smell too fruity or too artificial. A friend suggested I try VS Coconut Passion. I poo-pooed it. Then on a trip to Bellingham WA I ended up in the VS at Bellis Faire. Tested it on a lark and was stunned. On my skin it is coconut, vanilla and sandalwood. Rich, well rounded. Many hours later the dry down is pure vanilla with a hint of sandalwood. A little goes a long way and it is very long lasting for a body mist. The lotion is identical. I have found my HG coconut vanilla fragrance!! Dirt cheap with the bogo they often have. I layered it with my other favorite, Coty Wild Musk. Divine! That's what I plan to wear in the fall when the air gets cooler. This has replaced YR Noix de Coco after decades of devout use. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful coconut vanilla,bought the body mist & lotion...smells like coconut & vanilla...been enjoying this very much!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As others have stated, this is a very powerful scent for a body spray. (I can only imagine what the EDT is like.) I like it, but you have to be in the mood to smell it all day--that's how long it lasts! I treat it like an EDT and use it more sparingly than other body sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by flower555

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by ofirra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ford8161

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.