April 19, 2014 | 923 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Hydrating Body Lotion in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this VS lotion! It goes on so nice and absorbs well.

My only gripe is that it feels slightly greasy but otherwise its all good....my skin feels baby soft and silky.

The coconut & vanilla scent is my all time favorite scent from VS...I love everything in this particular scent.

This scent is the perfect summer time scent.......yummy light coconut mixed with vanilla!!!!!!

Definite repurchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Vanilla and Coconut are my two favorite scents. So when they get put together in a beauty product I feel over the moon. It's like the two sexiest, yummiest scents ready for my slathering pleasure! The quality of this lotion is actually quite good. It sinks in fairly well, it smells divine and the packaging is gorge! It gives my skin a smooth, soft feel and a sexy sheen. I've only used the Coconut Passion lotion in the coconut passion range. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the coconut passion products, especially the body cream! Victoria's Secret makes the BEST body creams, so I'm sure that'll be a hit just like this lotion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I resisted VS products for ages because I thought they were just gimmicky. Turns out, I was wrong, at least about this scent. Coconut Passion body lotion smells like coconut, vanilla, and musk. The lotion itself is cooling and moisturizing. It sinks into my skin leaving it soft, refreshed and scented with a sexy coconut vanilla musk. I apply it at night and my skin still feels moisturized the next day. This has replaced TBS Coconut body butter after more than 7 years of it being my favourite. Great product. Cute packaging. Dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great coconut vanilla scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this scent. my husband adores me when i wear this before i go to bed, but there's one thing I don't like about the whole VS line, the bottle of the body sprays. it's not very ergonomic, after I use the cream and follow with spray, I tend to drop the bottle most of the time because it is way too wide for my hand. So I give its packaging a 2. Hopefully they revamp it pretty soon. will buy it again though for sure.

It's a very sensual coconut smell, not too sweet and not too strong. Doesn't smell like tanning lotion either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For Victoria secret, I buy the body creams instead of the body lotions only because the cream feels better. It's thicker than the lotion but it's not greasy. Love this scent. I usually don't go for coconut scented products only because they remind me of sunscreen. But this body cream smells amazing!!! It's sweet but not too sweet where it's sickening. Scent does fade on skin and it still smells great! Def will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If this lasted longer I would definitely purchase the entire line, if I could afford it that is. It smells like a fruity coconut. More of a coconut fragrance would be nice though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coconut Passion as a mist/edt/body butter is not good. As a lotion, it's much more pleasant. It smells only slightly artificial (the mist/edt/body butter smell very artificial), but it's sweet and smells like a dessert. You can really smell the vanilla and coconut.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by MakeupWithWhitney

A friend of mine was wearing this the other day (with the matching spray) and after smelling it on her I had to have it. I went to the mall this past weekend and bought the spray, body cream, and the body wash. My boyfriend really likes when I wear it as well. I do sense more of a vanilla scent to it than coconut but I love it. It's a staple item for me now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This has to be my absolute favorite VS scent. I disagree with the other reviewers; to me, this is more coconut than vanilla. It smells so yummy and delicious, and I find myself reaching for it more often than any of my other VS lotions. It moisturizes well and leaves me smelling soooo good for hours and hours afterwards. I can even still smell it perfectly when I shower the next day! Too bad its limited edition, because I would keep purchasing this forever.