July 30, 2014 | 989 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Hydrating Body Lotion in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Persephone69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally in love with this fragrance. But I will note that the vanilla is a tad bit overpowering for me so I mix it with my extra virgin coconut oil before applying and that enhances the rich coconut smell to suit my needs. If you're a fan of dominating vanilla hints then this would be perfect for you as is. I was hoping since its called "Coconut Passion" the most noticeable scent would actually be the coconut :p Nope. Not sure if the lotion fits this description but the cream is wonderfully rich, non greasy, hydrates the skin well and lasts for hours. Its not necessary to slather on a huge amount for effect so you will definitely get your moneys worth. I purchase mine from Ebay for $9 (with shipping) so I cant comment on the regular cost. For me its absolutely worth it :-D Perfect for summer or anytime if you're a coconut scent lover like I am! I have yet to leave my home wearing this fragrance without encountering a few compliments throughout my day. Buying the perfume is absolutely unnecessary for me, the cream is fantastic enough on its own. Enjoy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells AMAZING!! To me, who loves coconut, vanilla and other tropical smells, this is perfection. It smells just like coconut and vanilla mixed together, it's not too sweet and not sickening smelling like some coconut scented body lotions/perfumes can be. The smell is warm and delicious, it leaves a beautiful glow to the skin and it's quite hydrating as well. The smell doesn't disappear during the day either, it lingers for several hours. After one or two hours the smell gets lighter and it smells even better when it has settled into the skin for a while. It smells like pure love. ;) I will repurchase this without doubts!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this VS lotion! It goes on so nice and absorbs well.

My only gripe is that it feels slightly greasy but otherwise its all good....my skin feels baby soft and silky.

The coconut & vanilla scent is my all time favorite scent from VS...I love everything in this particular scent.

This scent is the perfect summer time scent.......yummy light coconut mixed with vanilla!!!!!!

Definite repurchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Vanilla and Coconut are my two favorite scents. So when they get put together in a beauty product I feel over the moon. It's like the two sexiest, yummiest scents ready for my slathering pleasure! The quality of this lotion is actually quite good. It sinks in fairly well, it smells divine and the packaging is gorge! It gives my skin a smooth, soft feel and a sexy sheen. I've only used the Coconut Passion lotion in the coconut passion range. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the coconut passion products, especially the body cream! Victoria's Secret makes the BEST body creams, so I'm sure that'll be a hit just like this lotion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I resisted VS products for ages because I thought they were just gimmicky. Turns out, I was wrong, at least about this scent. Coconut Passion body lotion smells like coconut, vanilla, and musk. The lotion itself is cooling and moisturizing. It sinks into my skin leaving it soft, refreshed and scented with a sexy coconut vanilla musk. I apply it at night and my skin still feels moisturized the next day. This has replaced TBS Coconut body butter after more than 7 years of it being my favourite. Great product. Cute packaging. Dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great coconut vanilla scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this scent. my husband adores me when i wear this before i go to bed, but there's one thing I don't like about the whole VS line, the bottle of the body sprays. it's not very ergonomic, after I use the cream and follow with spray, I tend to drop the bottle most of the time because it is way too wide for my hand. So I give its packaging a 2. Hopefully they revamp it pretty soon. will buy it again though for sure.

It's a very sensual coconut smell, not too sweet and not too strong. Doesn't smell like tanning lotion either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For Victoria secret, I buy the body creams instead of the body lotions only because the cream feels better. It's thicker than the lotion but it's not greasy. Love this scent. I usually don't go for coconut scented products only because they remind me of sunscreen. But this body cream smells amazing!!! It's sweet but not too sweet where it's sickening. Scent does fade on skin and it still smells great! Def will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If this lasted longer I would definitely purchase the entire line, if I could afford it that is. It smells like a fruity coconut. More of a coconut fragrance would be nice though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coconut Passion as a mist/edt/body butter is not good. As a lotion, it's much more pleasant. It smells only slightly artificial (the mist/edt/body butter smell very artificial), but it's sweet and smells like a dessert. You can really smell the vanilla and coconut.