November 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Hot

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

ew... i got this as a gift one time. Too powdery and too in your face scent. Smells a bit cheap to me...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by lilgail02

I have been wearing this fragrance for a while. I recently went in (last month) to get some more and they had it on sale for 75% off during the Semi-Annual sale. The associate informed me that they would be coming out with another one so I purchased $150 of it at 75% off. I made sure to leave some for the next gal who would be upset that they were discontinuing the fragrance. That always seems to happen in retail. As soon as people find something they like, they get rid of it. TSK! I wear the scent everyday ever since I received compliments on it. I only spray on my wrist and one other spray that I walk through and that seems to do the trick. There is no need to spray the entire body to have the effect that I want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

so i picked up a small bottle of this from the Semi Annual sale and i absolutely love it! it smells very sexy, powdery floral but not cheap like drugstore scents. in fact, this is something that can be paired up with a business attire if you want to look and smell classy. i don't know if this is something inwould wear during the hot sticky summer season but it's definitely perfect for winter.

i don't know if they are making this again, i doubt it since they put it up for 75% off, but i did stock up on this item so i don't have to pay massive amounts on ebay.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

I had always had problems with perfumes in the past because they would give me nausea /head aches, some perfumes have a synthetic scent, plastic, or other metallic undertone. My most dreaded scents are the tootie fruitie fresh and fruitie, candy, sugary breakfast scents. Some fruity sweet perfumes end up smelling like a rotten farmer's market on me. One time, some one asked if I've forgotten fruit in my car when I wore these popular fruity scents that everyone was raving about. Maybe the fruits are decomposing as the day passes on? who knows. Then on hot days, they would get even more pungent or I may start to attract insects, fruit flies, and bees wearing sweet fruity perfumes. It's no fun. It's insanely embarrassing. I am supposed to be attracting people not bugs!

Their main fragrance descriptions are musky, woody, floral , powdery, patchouli. To a lesser degree it is characterized by floral composition which opens with freesia notes, marigold (calendula) and notes of berry fruit. The heart continues the floral tempo with peony, lily, and a fruity touch of plum. for me, this fragrance works well on my hair and my wrist. It doesn't smell too good when used on my body for some reason. I spray it wet on my hair and the fragrance lasts forever until my next wash. I love how it leaves a very alluring scent on my pillow. I don't spray a lot of it on myself because it can be too overwhelming. The longer I have this fragrance, the more I love it. It's one of those fragrance that grow on me.

For some reason the longer I wear this fragrance, I feel energized instead of headachy or tired like other perfumes I've tried. I am not giving 5 stars because it smelled kind of masculine to me. the fragrance lasted for a loooong time (at least 8 hours).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up at the Semi-annual sale. What a great find @ 75% off! As I was sniffing and spraying all types of fragrances at the sale, I stumbled across VS Hot. I wasn't really expecting to like it but 5 minutes after spritzing my wrist, I HAD to have more. What immediately stood out was the musky, patchouli type base. I LOVE those types of scents. It smells expensive, clean, a little powdery and just entoxicating. On dry down, it smells a little masculine but for the most part, it's the prettiest, deep dark scent. It is a mature scent so I don't expect to see too many tweenage girls flocking to this. It's definietley for the 'grown and sexy':P Long lasting too. Wow.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by fayeleah7

This is a very sharp powdery floral. This is one of my very least liked VS fragrances. If someone sprays this while I am working, the scent literally lingers in my mouth. If you like Love Rocks, you will probably like this also.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is way too strong. So strong that sometimes I don't even wear the perfume I just wear the lotion because they smell the same. I think wearing them both together can be a bit overpowering. It doesn't stink, but it's not really a daytime fragrance and definitely not an everyday fragrance. It probably should be worn best at night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very Sexy Hot isn't a child's fragrance, and it's not candy, sugar or fruit. To me, that's cheap. I love this fragrance. After sampling in the store today, my wrist is still beckoning me to sniff. Deep, dark woods. Ohhh love it. Running back up to get it tomorrow. Old man BO smell? Everyone's chemistry is different, but if you are used to candy, sugars and fruits, perhaps it would smell, well, more sophisticated than you are used to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't even know how to begin to describe this other than sharp, harsh, and biting. It's entirely too strong. I like the original Very Sexy, but this gets a huge no from me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

smelt this in the store and really loved it -- got home wore it and i COULD NOT stomach this fragrance. had to give it away. had a very odd woody floral scent to it.