October 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Liquid Liner - Acid Rain [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this bright acid green liner. It makes a statement, that's for sure. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While I don't wear it every day, IMHO there is never enough green makeup and nail polish. Acid Rain is a very bright yellowish green. It probably sounds crazy and/or hard to pull off, but in reality it looks awesome with a variety of eye looks. Wears wonderfully, has a great brush. I am so happy with this liner, I want to buy 10 more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Acid Rain is a perfect name for this liner. It is so bold and vibrant. The quality of Urban Decays liners are top notch. I gave it a 4, though, only due to the packaging. I think the pointed lid takes up a bit of space. But, the actual product inside is great. It goes on easily, lasts until I am ready to take it off, doesn't smudge, doesn't crack or flake. For me, personally, it wears a tad heavy if I create a wing, but this is just me and happens with all liquids. I don't have to go over it multiple times to get the color to show... it does that all on its own with one stroke. I highly recommend this liner to anyone who wants that pop of bright unusual color! I would love to buy this again (though it seems it is becoming hard to find in my area.... many locations are sold out and don't have a space for it any longer... I hope its not LE)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not sure what the heck I was thinking when I bought this liner, especially since I am a DDD with dark brown eyes.....however this product does draw attention to my eyes (obviously). This is like an electric lime greem color that I wouild normally be too intimidated to wear. Somehow I pull it off though. You definately need a good eye MU remover to get this off because soap and water just won't do it. The application brush could be a bit better for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lissalynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this one! It's not as bright on me as I expected (sort of a let down...because I love neon colors)...but it's still very nice! I guess it's plenty bright enough for the average person, though. My husband even complimented me on it! There seems to be a generous amount in the bottle, and the application is very easy. Dries quickly, doesn't seem to smudge at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is a radioactive shade of lime green. Really vivid, and it lasts and lasts. Dries quickly, too. The one thing I do not love about it is the brush, which gives a good thick line, but it's very difficult to get a thin one since the brush is too soft. But overall, there is nothing else out there like this color. Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another gorgeous UD l/l! I have several other UD l/l reviews, so see those for further details. The skinny: bright, metallic, acid green. Long dry time, excellent wear time. Not waterproof. I like the brush, find it precise and easy to use--others may not. Cute but impractical packaging. Excellent to use as an accent color, probably not great by itself, but with greens, blues, blacks, whatever! I think a thin line of this is great, a pop of unique color. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by teenysquirrel

I love it. It's really pretty metallic apple green that brings out my dark Asian eyes. Reminds me of Sephora's green mascara I used to use all the time. Of course like all the ones I loved, it was discontinued. The only thing is I wish the brush tip was little bit more refined so that I can have more control.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I love this one! It's a very metallic yellow green, actually the name is perfect. It's an acid green and it's very eye-catching when you wear it over a darker eyeshadow. It's not going to be too revealing when you wear it with lighter shadows, but if you have darker skin it will make your eyes pop and look great. As all UD liners, they are very long lasting and the packaging is different, they look like their lip stains, small round arabian looking plastic bottles with a silver pointy top and the only thing I don't like is that the brushes are a bit too thick making it more difficult to apply a fine line and some designs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LadyWilde

My Day with Acid Rain: On a 85 degree October day (I love New England), I spent nearly two hours outside in the blazing sun walking through a corn maze (don't ask), got all weepy over a difficult situation one of my students was going through, and got caught in the rain (again, yay New England). My eyeliner didn't budge. Not one bit. Acid rain, as you might expect, is a very bright, slightly metallic lime green; looks great with my brown eyes. It's definitely eye-catching (I get lots of compliments), but not garish. I hate UD's new inkwell packaging, though, because the brush isn't as fine or easy to control as the old liquid liner brush, and it's tricky to get a really fine line. Also, the neck of the bottle is very wide and gets goopy and crusty quickly. Still, the formula is excellent and the colors are unique and fun, so I'm sure I'll repurchase this color as well as others.