Bonne Bell Dasani hydrating gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/19/2012 7:11:00 PM

I have never tried a Bonne Bell item before, but desperately needed a lip balm (my lips are chapped). I found this Dasani Pure Water Flavor lip balm at the 99cents store. It has proved to be beyond everything I ever thought about the company.
Very moisturizing and will definitely be repurchasing!

on 7/23/2008 11:15:00 AM

OMG I love this stuff!! it smells soooo good and really does moisturize! I like that even tho it's scented... it's tasteless :) Will def buy... price is great too!

on 6/9/2008 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my new favorite chapstick. I have it in water flavor and I love it. I don't know what water flavor even means. There's some kind of unoffensive something there... I agree it's mildly fruity, only much more neutral. Anyways, it's very very moisturizing. It makes my lips really soft. I go through this pretty fast but for like $0.50 a tube I can deal with that. I want to try lemon!

on 3/6/2008 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Dasani is the only water I like to drink, so I was giddy to see these next to the Chap Stick. This is a 3-pack that contains Lemon, Raspberry, & "Water." I can't figure out what water smells like, but it's sorta fruity.These are nice: great scents and no flavor. It would be great if they had SPF and a lighter gel consistency, but overall thumbs up! I got this pack of three for $3.99 at Rite Aid.

on 10/12/2007 9:22:00 PM

This is a wicked lipgloss... It's not drying, it makes my lips feel amazing, and it has great ingredients in it (mostly natural). Plus it's not smelly and it's by a water company... what more could one ask for?
I think I paid $2 for this, and for the price, I haven't had better.
I will definitely buy this again!

Recommended for Medium Skin