Palladio Rice Powder

on 5/13/2015 11:23:00 AM

This powder is amazing. I have dry/oily skin, I get oily but my skin is highly sensitive and powder makes it feel super dry and cakey. This is the only powder I use, it's light, controls oil and feels amazing. The packaging isn't the best but for how great this product is I don't mind. It's pretty inexpensive so I would recommend everyone try it.

on 5/12/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I have super oily skin and have been using this as my setting powder in the color translucent (I'm very fair, and this doesn't add any color to my skin). This really helps control oil throughout the day better than any other powder I've used. There is a slight fragrance but it isn't too strong. The packaging isn't an issue for me. If you have oily skin, buy this powder!

on 5/4/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've just started using this powder, but I love it so far. It controls my oil better and longer than other powders I've tried, and I don't mind the smell. I also like the finish it gives my skin. Also, I'm very pale (as in sometimes the lightest foundation is too dark for me), and the translucent powder is just fine for me. It's also convenient for me that Sally Beauty carries it.

For those who think it is messy: don't remove the entire sticker on the sifter piece. Either peel up the sticker and cut part off then press the rest back down, or poke holes in the sticker over some of the holes in the sifter tray, so less powder comes out. I learned this trick for the ELF HD powder, and it makes such a difference. I'm also planning to put a hairband or rubber band on the package to keep the lid on for travel. I think I'm also going to get one to carry in my bag.

I apply this powder with the ELF Powder Brush, not the puff that comes with it. I leave the puff in the container to help keep powder from spilling into the tray, though.

I love that it's inexpensive. It covers my skin nicely, just enough coverage to minimize my acne scars. The downsides... the packaging is kind of messy, the lid does not stay on very well- you have to store it upright otherwise powder goes everywhere! Also, the powder usually comes off after 4-6 hours, however, this does not bother me because the positive is that this is one product that does not aggravate my sensitive skin!

on 4/10/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not something special, too much smell and medium coverage. The package does not make it functional and the parabens that it consists make it unappealing for me to buy again.

on 4/8/2015 3:17:00 PM

I tried this after reading lots of great reviews. It is a very lightweight and nice smelling powder however my face was still oily after a few hours. I hate the packaging, it's very messy.

on 4/6/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this powder, it's lightweight and goes on smoothly for me! Only downside is if you spill any...it goes everywhere!

on 3/31/2015 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok this is amazing. Besides the fact that I have dropped this an spilled all over my black pants and carpet. A little goes a lonnnnggg way. Excellent for use with the Goss method

on 2/23/2015 8:48:00 PM

Perfection. So lightweight and little goes a long way. The price is the best part!

on 2/19/2015 3:36:00 AM

I bought this in Translucent due to the good reviews here in MUA, but sadly, this did not work for me. I've tried several ways of using it: a. As a setting powder- emphasized flakey spots; b. As a standalone powder/foundation- didn't fully sink into my skin no matter how much I buffed it on; c. As a touchup powder- looked weird & got cakey. Also, even if it says Translucent, it does have some color in it, & oxidized on me even if it was the only thing I have on my face. I'm not thrilled with the scent too and I got a few spots when I used it. To be fair, it also has some pros: a. Inexpensive; b. You get a lot of product; c. Contains some ingredients that are better than its competitors. I wanted to like this product so I kept it for a while, but when I cannot muster the energy to use it after a year, I chucked it away.

Recommended for Normal Skin