April 19, 2014 | 1307 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Sheer Lipstick-cranberry

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Lucy60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great color coverage, without it feeling 'like lipstick'. I have had this tube for a few years (oh, the shame!) and keep returning to it. Decided to use in on a daily basis now, because BB at Macy's said 'she is bringing back the sheers'. I can only hope. If this is true, I will be picking up a few new colors for my stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chickeeduck

I just gave away my second tube to my mom, who loved the color. Will need to repurchase a third one. Cranberry is a nice sheer red you can build on for intensity. It is actually moisturizing and compliments my NC35 skin.
Edit: It is being discontinued! Went to the BB counter to re-purchase and the SA said I was the third person to ask for it that day. I was told to use Roseberry as a substitute, but I find the colour an intense fuschia. I wrote to BB as they sometimes have discontinued products available online, but un fortunately this was not one of them. They suggested I try Italian Rose next, but have not tried it yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a red lipstick for a dramatic change as am usually a brown/nude person. The SA recommended this. Looking at it directly from the tube is quite intimidating as it is quite red. After I tried it on the lips, it gave a very natural red colour without me getting that "shocked" feeling of seeing myself in RED lipstick. Since it works almost like a stain, you can slowly pile on the colour to make it more intense. I like the natural look and therefore 1 layer is sufficient for me. SA says this is one of the more saleable colours too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by azjavagirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cranberry is a beautiful deep berry red on my pigmented lips. No real brown, orange, or pink tones--more a lovely neutral and muted red. This is my "day red" lipstick, especially perfect for fall and the holiday season. It's classic enough on its own for the workplace but also good for evenings out with some shimmery golden gloss (or, even better, Bobbi Brown's LE Candlelight lipstick) lightly applied to the mid lower lip. For a "sheer" lipstick it has great coverage and decent lasting power. I'm a fan of the creamy coverage of Bobbi Brown lippies, and Cranberry is one of her classic hits for me.

For reference, I'm a Dior Forever 3.0, MAC 25-30, GA LSF 5.5 with hazel eyes and medium brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

Gorgeous sheer berry, perfect for a winter face but still very natural and no-fuss. Very moisturising, not so fussed on the fragrance - all Bobbi Brown lip products have quite a strong scent - but I can overlook it for the beautiful colour and texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I would give this a perfect score, but man is her stuff expensive! $21 for a tube of lipstick!!! Still, this is a wonderful color. I never would have thought it would work on my fair skin, but it really warms up my face. I had it on for 10 minutes and got 2 compliments. I really like that it's sheer but has great color.