July 28, 2014 | 2054 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Face Palette in Amazing Auburn

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by hbelle21

I bought this AGES ago at Target for legit like 3 dollars...and every time I'm looking for a concealer I ALWAYS go back to this one. I need it desperately for under eyes and a little for blemishes. The concealers are TDF, I have the sonia quad concealers and it doesn't hold a candle to this. I like very light shadows and clear lips, but the colors are beautiful. The blush is amazing when applied with a light hand as well. Would def rebuy when I run out of concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have had my eye on these face palettes for a while. The price was a bit too high for me,so I put off purchasing one. I recently got a new hair cut and had my hair dyed a very deep shade of red. so it was time for some new makeup, too. I discovered the face palettes were marked down 50% off, so I purchased one.
I wish I purchased this a long time ago! The colors are beautiful neutrals, and the quality is very nice. The concealers are creamy and dry almost like a powder. The blush is a rich color, but it's very warming and flattering. There is a sheer matte lip color and a sheer shimmery brown gloss. I like to line my lips with the matte color and fill them in with the gloss.
I took off one lippy for two reasons: The eyebrow pencil that comes with this is very poor quality. It's hard to use. Also, there is no list of ingredients, which concerns me a little bit, but so far no breakouts or irritation.
The packaging is beautiful and the colors are effortlessly pretty.
I use this with the mini brush kit in the hard case and they are a great compliment to each other.
Because it was marked down, I have a feeling that they will be replacing this with another product, but this looks like it will last a while and I will definately use it up. And I will definately buy more SK palettes in the future. They are worth every penney.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by rdc1227

I love ALL of the colors in this palette, which is something I am rarely able to attest to! The concealer is perfect, I'm over the top about the lip colors and the blush, while a little frightening in the pan, is perfect on my skin!
The only drawback is the size of the lip colors. I'm afraid I'm going to use them up much faster than the other products. Oh well! I hope I can still find this when I'm out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by bedouinjen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really is amazing!

The blush looks crazy in the pan, but gives a fresh glow when applied (must use sparingly, i discovered)

The lip colors are atypical and yet really wearable(especially the brownigh gloss....It's my new obsession !!)

The concealers actually do their job, if you can get the right color match. I mix them. They are surprisingly long lasting and natural.
The eyes are neutral and easilt take you from morning into evening!

I dont typically need help in the brow area....but i used a miniscule amoutn of the eyeliner to define my lips and it was a lovely finished look( again....u dont want a brown line going around your mouth....it was very very subtle)

I have med. fair skin(c3), and dark reddish blond hair

=am so happy and suprised by this palette!!!.