December 19, 2014 | 836 users online

Bronzers - By Terry - Multi-Protective Cooling Bronzer

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 9:15:00 AM More reviews by vickypollard

With the approaching cooler weather, my skin gets very pale and I just don't like the way I look with such a pale face. I decided to try by Terry since I've tried bronzing products from so many other lines. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's called The' Glace' / Multi-Protective Cooling Brozer with 5 Tea Extracts. I got shade No.1, Siam. It's a light, oil-free liquid. It sets in seconds and leaves a matte finish yet is has that by Terry "glow" that she is so good at creating. No setting powder is necessary with this product! It stays all day, I only had to blot some oil break-through later in the day. The coverage is very light, but just what I wanted. Don't apply too much as the effect might be too shiny due to the glow. There is also a slight cooling sensation that you get when you apply it and it remains for a few minutes which adds to the pleasure of application. If you haven't tried by Terry, you really should as the products are exceptional!