August 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lip Gloss - Merle Norman - Luxiva Vinyl Lipcolor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by cshea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Once you get to a certain age, lip glosses tend to bleed terribly. Not these. They stay put. I own several, which I use over lipstick for a very nice effect. I thought my gloss days were over, but thanks to Merle Norman, I can add a little shine when I feel like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pricey but worth it! I finally found my HG lip color- this in Choco-lite. I thin layer on my lips doesn't look as dark as the preview on the website but a nice mauve. LOVE it! lasts and plumps. not that shiny though, and sticky as heck

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are okay, not amazing. They have a terrible smell and do not last long. However, i do like their color selection so i probably will repurchase just because i love merle norman:) lol

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This company has not even entered my mind for years but after walking past the store the other day I decided to go inside just for fun. Of course, I had to buy something being the makeup addict that I am. Clearance item: Raspberry Patina Vinyl Lipcolor, a berry-rose color with gold frost. Having never owned any MN cosmetics I wasn't sure what to expect; what I got was a wonderful and long lasting lip gloss. I booked a makeover in January.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

Merle Norman Vinyl Lipcolors have a lot of color. But...they are extremely sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best lipgloss! It is like lip polish. It is very pigmented, yet super shiny if you put it on thick. I bought it in Orange Juiced, which is a bright orange red shade. If you apply it thick, it looks like plastic shiny vinyl on the lips, yet you can also use a tiny bit with the sponge applicator and smudge it around the lips with your finger. My skin is NC25- a warm undertone with pink overtone, and this shade worked well for me in the spring and summer. The formula lasts until I drink a drink from my water bottle- if I don't drink, it lasts all day. If I drink, I need to reapply.