Merle Norman Luxiva Vinyl Lipcolor

3.8

POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, DIISOSTERYL MALATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIBEHENIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), JOJOBA ESTERS, TETRAHEXYLDECL ASCORBATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAY CONTAIN ( /-): BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE, BRONZE POWDER, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CARMINE, COPPER POWDER, IRON OXIDES, MICA, MANGANESE VIOLET, ORANGE 5 LAKE, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7 LAKE, RED 21, RED 27 LAKE, RED 30 LAKE, RED 33 LAKE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, ZINC OXIDE.

on 11/10/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once you get to a certain age, lip glosses tend to bleed terribly. Not these. They stay put. I own several, which I use over lipstick for a very nice effect. I thought my gloss days were over, but thanks to Merle Norman, I can add a little shine when I feel like it.

on 4/26/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! I finally found my HG lip color- this in Choco-lite. I thin layer on my lips doesn't look as dark as the preview on the website but a nice mauve. LOVE it! lasts and plumps. not that shiny though, and sticky as heck

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are okay, not amazing. They have a terrible smell and do not last long. However, i do like their color selection so i probably will repurchase just because i love merle norman:) lol

on 12/10/2008 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This company has not even entered my mind for years but after walking past the store the other day I decided to go inside just for fun. Of course, I had to buy something being the makeup addict that I am. Clearance item: Raspberry Patina Vinyl Lipcolor, a berry-rose color with gold frost. Having never owned any MN cosmetics I wasn't sure what to expect; what I got was a wonderful and long lasting lip gloss. I booked a makeover in January.

on 6/21/2008 5:11:00 PM

Merle Norman Vinyl Lipcolors have a lot of color. But...they are extremely sticky.

on 10/11/2007 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the best lipgloss! It is like lip polish. It is very pigmented, yet super shiny if you put it on thick. I bought it in Orange Juiced, which is a bright orange red shade. If you apply it thick, it looks like plastic shiny vinyl on the lips, yet you can also use a tiny bit with the sponge applicator and smudge it around the lips with your finger. My skin is NC25- a warm undertone with pink overtone, and this shade worked well for me in the spring and summer. The formula lasts until I drink a drink from my water bottle- if I don't drink, it lasts all day. If I drink, I need to reapply.

Recommended for Medium Skin