September 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Mat No. 06

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 4:12:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

This is a matte, white eyeshadow. Yes, it sounds scary, but really, it's not. I bought it to go on the inner corners of my eyes as a highlight when wearing matte shadow. That said, it goes on very sheerly, and believe it or not, isn't as white as I would like. Even if you pile this stuff on, the effect is very subtle and doesn't look like you smeared chalk on your eyes. Not sure if that is necessarily a plus, because as I said, I would actually like it to be just a smidge more intense. Since the effect is sheer, I also use it as a highlight under my eyes to lighten/highlight the area and on my top lip, and wherever else I might need it. I use this along the bridge of my nose when contouring and wow, what a difference! Thus, it's rather versatile if you also use it as a highlight. Would probably buy it again because of these extra uses I've found for it. A unique product and worth a try if you have a need for a matte white shadow/highlight.