December 21, 2014 | 1829 users online

Scrubs - Boots - No 7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used a tube of this and found it to be completely average, not too harsh, but not really super effective either. It's got a nice creamy consistency. Price is okay and the tube packaging works well. Lots more interesting stuff out there at this price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by karikat

Excellent for my sensitive combination skin. Did not break me out, and have been using it every morning in the shower, I really scrub it into my t-zone and dab a bit elsewhere on face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

An okay cream exfoliator which small particles and so reasonably gentle. Leaves skin fairly soft if you don't over rinse. I didnt experience any break outs using this and nice that it is less harsh than their 'microdermabrasion' cream.
Still, its nothing special for the price but worth a try if you like the brand. Overpriced as is most No7 .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by SharanG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on the reviews on makeupalley. I have sensitive combination skin and have used aapri facial scrub cream for years (which i love) but fancied try something different and Im also a massive fan of Boots own brand products. Ive tried this scrub a couple of times, but for some reason I breakout pretty badly when I use this product. Won't be buying again unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG exfoliator. I've tried so many, including the popular St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but none can compare to this. I've been using it about 3-4 times a week for the past month and can't say enough good things about it. It's a very gentle yet very effective exfoliator...even if you use maximum pressure it won't cause any irritation or redness. It leaves my face silky smooth and has really kept breakouts to a minimum. Doesn't dry out my skin either. This little gem comes in a 75ml tube for 8 from Boots.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by trula

This is a great scrub, a pastel aquamarine colored cream and lightly scented. I have normal/combination skin (can be oily in the t-zone throughout the day) I use it right after cleansing probably around 3 times a week although I don't find this scrub too strong to use everyday. It's very creamy/moisturizing and doesn't dry out my skin at all. The package is simple in a clear plastic tube and it should last a couple months. I usually grab a couple of them when they're on sale at Shoppers and 20x Optimum Card days :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by FrolicPearl

no matter what new products I try, I keep coming back to this one. It exfoliates gently, gets rid of dry skin, white heads, and I also noticed that it seems to be improving the blackheads on my nose too! I use it around 2-3 times a week. It's the best product out there for me and i've gone through brands like estee lauder, shiseido, and clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good exfoliator. It didn't change my life or anything but for the price, it does the trick. It is fairly gentle, but not so gentle that you can't feel the scrubby beads. The beads are coated in this lovely thick cream that I think probably tones it down a bit. More cream per scrubby bead = more gentle, you don't feel like you're just scrubbing dirt on your face. I use it every few days to once a week, depending on my skin; lately since it's been so cold and dry, I've been using it more with lots of moisturizer afterwards. I also have the St. Ives medicated Apricot Scrub, and this scrub is MUCH more gentle than the St. Ives. Compared to the Boots, the St. Ives just really kind of feels like sand. However, when I really need to exfoliate, I go with the harsher scrub and save the Boots for more of an every day type use.

I'm at the bottom of my tube now and will likely buy a new one the next time I'm at Target. Pretty good deal, it's usually only about ten bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I simply cannot rave enough about this product! I bought it in the past, then got bored so switched to brands such as MAC which wrecked my skin....and now im back to no 7!! I have on the whole combo skin but my nose and forehead (esp the area around my brows) can get very dry, flakey and i have sooooo many tiny whiteheads on my nose. Now its winter my whole skin looks dull and grey. I tried MAC'S scrub which was very harsh and just left me red and sore and didnt improve my skin at all. I then went on to spend another small fortune on other various brands, including d/s ones (i cant remember the names now) and none left me very happy. I am not generally a no 7 fan, but this scrub saves my skin every day. Its gentle, yet its not soooo gentle you cant feel the exfoliation- the grains are tiny though and theres loads (some scrubs dont have 'many grains' and are quite watery) and it just makes my skin GLOW! I will admit SOMETIMES i do get a bit red after using it, but this disappers quickly. I always get as many of these scrubs as possible when i get the 5 off vouchers boots are always giving out. LOVE LOVE LOVE will NEVER try anything else again. P.S This is the only thing ive tried that gets rid of at least 60% usually more of my whiteheads each time i use it.