December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Sweet Creamy Frosting 3-in-1

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Isis824

Again as with the other scents I've tried in this line, quality is compromised. However, it does smell divine. I definately picked up almond here, although it didn't list it on the label. Sent wise it is so heavenly I could eat it. Overall I'm wishing I had took advantage of the recent BBW buy 3 get 3 instead of wasting my hard earned $ on Philosophy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Jooliesan5

This smells good but I am taking away 2 lippies b/c its exactly the same as the Buttercream Frosting one they used to have. The recipe on the front is even the same. They just changed the name.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jostrows

This is a great creamy buttery vanilla frosting scent. It's pretty light so you don't have to worry about it being too overpowering or too sweet smelling. It's definitely not as strong as BBW's Forever Frosting. If you are looking for something with a light creamy vanilla scent this is it!
I got this at Nordstrom this weekend. I'm not sure if this is a new scent or not.... I know previously they had a scent called "Buttercream Frosting" that was discontinued. I have a feeling this may be the same scent under a different name- something I find they do regularly with d/c's products. Retails for $16.