October 24, 2014 | 1711 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner in Brown-Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These quickliners are very convenient to use and provide a good result. I like the ease of use and the low price. I already repurchased three times and might purchase again.

Definitely recommend for everyday, fuss-free makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a freebie with a GWP. Honestly, I wouldn't have had any interest in this without trying the generous sample I received, as there are a lot of nice drugstore eyeliners, but I was surprised when I used it up! I found myself using it nearly everyday because it really is the prefect black brown that I've never found before. It gives a nice definition that is still soft, perfect for everyday light makeup. I smooth and creamy, and glides on effortlessly. I've had no issues with the packaging, and I actually like that it twists up very little at a time and I can see when its about to run out because the part you twist up is clear. I have no issues with the wear or smudging that I notice either. I will say, however, it is not as budge-proof as some others, but fine for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

one of my favorite retractable pencil liners! i got this in a sample size and i want to repurchase the full size. the product is so smooth and creamy, and the application is very smooth with no tugging. the color is very flattering and is very pigmented. the liner is soft and feels comfortable on the eyes. the texture is very buttery, and once the liner dries it does not smudge or transfer. it does smudge nicely on application if you want it to though. this product has lasted me a long time, even in the sample size, which is why im willing to buy it since i normally only buy drugstore products. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyeliner. It goes on easily and doesn't budge. It looks natural and doesn't make a harsh line. This liner also doesn't smudge when your eyes water and is easy to remove. I have already purchased my second one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by themakeupguru

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The actual eyeliner is FANTASTIC. However, I bought a faulty one that would not propel anymore than the first 5mm. So, on having refunded it fully and got the same one from another store, was SO DISAPPOINTED to be let down again by the same problem. I am so upset that I will have to waste time going to get another refund when it would have been a fantastic product otherwise. So gentle, non tugging. Easy to remove, doesn't really smudge, long wearing. But a major fault.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cathycarmen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite daily go-to eyeliner. It lasts all day... what I like best is the color. Dark enough to be considered black, but not too overpowering because of the brown tint. I have very sensitive eyes and I have never had a problem with this eyeliner. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the product itself does not last very long. I end up having to purchase about one every couple of months (I use it daily) and for the price I think it should last longer. But I will still continue purchasing because it has never let me down

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eye area can get real oily in the summer time, so I have found that this is the only eyeliner that stays on all day. I also love the not too brown or not too black color. I have been using this product for years. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner & surprised there aren't more reviews out there for it. It delivered an easy, smooth precise line that didn't budge & although the color is Brown/Black, it was rich and dark so closer to black than brown. I'm trying to rich over to more natural products but if that were not the case, I'd definitely buy this again! It didn't budge & was easy to remove as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

It is a very nice alternative to a black eyeliner that is soft, easy to use since you do not need to sharpen. The smudger at the end is useful to smudge the eyeliner to create a softer look and it is also good for wiping off any mascara that might have travelled onto your lower lid during the day.

It is one of the longest lasting eye pencils but unfortunately it only stays on for half a day on my super oily eyelids.
I'm wondering if it is just this colour or my eyelids just got oilier because I didn't have a problem when I used the roast coffee colour a long time ago.