September 2, 2014 | 1821 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by ritanayeli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this fragrance. It's not unique to my nose. I smells almost identical to Magnetism by Escada. Sorry Escada, but I actually find this one a more wearable version. I find this scent sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Longevity is great. Overall, I think it's very well done and enjoy wearing this gourmand scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

I love Paris Hilton fragrances because they are such good value for money, most are EDP and have great staying power. I initially liked this one because it was quite dark and fruity but as time has gone on I got very bored with it and switched to another scent. Its quite strong when you first spray it, very fruity and quite dark and musky but I didn't think the staying power was amazing and although its a very pleasant fragrance is certianly nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a non-offensive, fruity fragrance but don't want to pay the earth maybe this is a good one for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I can't believe it. Out of all the perfumes I own, this one is my favorite. I first noticed it on my friend who was wearing it, and I remembering loving the sexy smell of the fragrance. So I bought it for myself. I would describe this as a spicy sweet smell, and it is pretty strong - the fragrance. It will last for a long time on me, and this is the first perfume that I get compliments on when I wear it. "Mmm, you smell good." :) I'm not excited about the beauty of the bottle but the fragrance inside goes well with my chemistry and smells great, and that's all that really matters. I prefer this one even over the Paris Hilton's Heiress perfume (which is more like a bowl of sparkling fruit). Heiress is a great perfume too. I love it as well, but I get the most compliments when I wear Can Can. Heiress will die down and go away. Can Can really lasts on me. As they say, every perfume smells different on different people. That statement is true. So you should test it out on your skin before committing to buying. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like paris hilton but sadly i don't really like her perfumes, I bought the first one Paris Hilton a couple of years ago and kinda liked it and used a whole 30ml bottle n half of a 50ml but then decided I wasn't too keen on it and then I bought her other one Just Me and really didn't like it too many smells in one bottle and then fairy dust was too floral but I heard good things about Can Can that it apparently smelt like candy floss and like a fair ground so I picked up a bottle from eBay and I love it! it smells a bit like flowerbomb and yes it does smell a bit like a fair ground I can't explain how but it really does really sweet but not sickly sweet just like a sugary fair ground :) defo the best of Paris's perfumes ive yet to try Siren but I really want to!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is very opposite of a sent for me. However; I feel this is the best out of this line. If you like fantasy,pink sugar or any type of similar sent try this. There is a different peachy note in this that sets it apart.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Bought this perfume at target and had to return it the next day because it wreaks. It is so sickly sweet I can't stand it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great fragrances can be found at all price points if you are willing to explore with an open mind and sense of fun! It's with this sense of open mind and fun that socialite celebity Paris Hilton's Can Can was inspired.
The attractive and colourfully lively Can-Can dancers of the Moulin Rouge cabaret of Paris are conjured up in this scent with notes of clementine flower, cassis, nectarine, wild orchid, orange blossom, musk, amber and woods.
Perfumer Jean-Claude Delville, who developed the applauded Givenchy perfume Organza Indecence, another sweet vanillic albeit woodsy favourite of mine, developed Can Can, which is a fruity vanillic floral with a touch of the oriental.
Once Can Can settles after the sweet top notes of fruits and vanilla cake, it becomes powdery and warmer. It has great lasting power - better than many fragrances in higher price ranges, (I'm looking at you Prada Candy which I also love and own, also sweet).
I would describe Can Can as very feminine, soft, sweet and happy.
If you like the core "softness" of Can Can but want something a little more serious with less sweetness, check out discontinued Escada's Magnetism in the transparent berry reddish bottle but sample it first - I own both, they are different enough to justify owning both - but I much prefer the more lighthearted fun femininity of Can Can. Incidentally, it lasts much longer than Magnetism too.
Contrary to what some have said, Can Can is not a dupe of Britney's Cupcake Kiwi Fantasy, Jessica Simpson's Creme Brulee Fancy, Caramelly Prada Candy or Aqualina's Pink Cotton Candy Burnt Sugar; I own all of them and they all smell distinctly differently, but Can Can is my most often reached for in this vanillic category for everyday
Now that the Christmas holidays are here I'll be looking out for a gift set with the shower gel and lotion so I can layer it.
At 40, I am probably not the target age for this perfume's marketing, but have no qualms with enhancing or creating a mood where I'm feeling happy, feminine, soft and fun!
Don't let a label and lower price tag limit your senses, your appreciation of scent and creative expression of yourself! :)

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Can can is very sugary, girly, and suitable for the young at heart. I feel like i am in candy land when i decide to spray this on. One reviewer pointed out this smells like flowerbomb at fraction of the cost. I can somewhat agree. Flowerbomb also smells sweet and reminds me of Paris Hilton Can Can.
I prefer to spray can can when sunsets just because the scent is a slighty warm lovely amber, Can can is my Favorite Sweet Liquid spray!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells like fairy floss