Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 7/10/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where do i start this is a fun fruity floral scent that i wear anytime and my hubs likes it says i smell like VS mixed with Avon. Ill take that lol i like it as well. I bet it'd be nice spring scent. Reminds me of picnics and first dates.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got tired of this perfume so fast. Initially I bought it not too long ago as a blindbuy when I was looking for some sweet, gourmand perfumes. I had heard this one was very sweet, so I got it. I loved it so much at first. Now I'm just trying to go through the bottle quickly so it doesn't go to waste. I love the initial burst of sweetness, but the powdery notes are what you get for the rest of the day. It's not that bad but it's not a crazy good scent. I could live without it.

on 12/30/2014 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this!!! I got this in a trio set of perfumes 2yrs ago and this is one of my favorites!!

It kinda reminds me of Britney Spears Fantasy with a twist. Staying power on me is really good too! I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

on 12/18/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got the 8oz body spritzette of this from Meijer & it's a great scent! Cotton candy & vanilla but fruity too. I love the bottle w the feathers! It smells soapy clean like freshly shampooed hair, but I don't think it's particularly long lasting. The Paris Hilton self titled fragrance lasts a lot longer. I like to spray equal parts Can Can with Mariah Carey's Ultra Pink for a really refreshing clean scent. I find Paris Hilton's fragrances to actually be very nice, on the nicer end of the celeb fragrance range. I think that buying a body spritzette like this is something on par to buying VS/B&BW type body spritzettes. I can't stop spraying this & it makes the whole room smell nice!

on 9/24/2014 2:44:00 AM

I recently bought an 8-ounce body mist of this scent. I couldn't resist the packaging (hot-pink bottle with white feathers printed all over). I can, however, resist the fragrance inside.

It's a candied fruity-floral that just screams "generic." It could be any flavor-of-the-month Bath & Body Works scent, or even one of those downmarked Parfums de Coeur "fantasy" sprays. I'm so bored with it, I'm yawning as I type this. Initial and rather sickening blast of peaches and blackberries that moves quickly into cotton-candy territory, fun but predictable, before dying down to an utterly dull vanilla. Not as good as Britney's Fantasy, though in a similar vein.

In short, a totally ubiquitous "mall" scent, sweet and cloying.

on 9/10/2014 9:28:00 AM

Its Simple. If you want a combination of Aqualina's Pink Sugar Mixed with a Dash of Britney Spears Fantasy a mixture of the two will leave u with Paris Hilton"s "Can Can". If one were to ask me which scent is more prominent? It would be the slightest scent of cotton candy mixed with a warm vanilla.
The immediate con of the fragrance is It is not very detectable as a whole. The Fragrance itself last litterally what I estimated to be 20 - 30 minutes Max. People do say it is chemistry and each persons makeup of how a fragrance holds. After a lovely shower and a few sprays of Paris Hilton s Can Can. The Fragrance is gone within less then 2 hours. In my opinion that is a poor result for a "celebrity" named fragrance.

on 9/1/2014 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great

on 8/22/2014 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I really like this fragrance. It's not unique to my nose. I smells almost identical to Magnetism by Escada. Sorry Escada, but I actually find this one a more wearable version. I find this scent sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Longevity is great. Overall, I think it's very well done and enjoy wearing this gourmand scent.

I love Paris Hilton fragrances because they are such good value for money, most are EDP and have great staying power. I initially liked this one because it was quite dark and fruity but as time has gone on I got very bored with it and switched to another scent. Its quite strong when you first spray it, very fruity and quite dark and musky but I didn't think the staying power was amazing and although its a very pleasant fragrance is certianly nothing to write home about. If you are looking for a non-offensive, fruity fragrance but don't want to pay the earth maybe this is a good one for you.

on 3/5/2014 3:17:00 PM

I love this perfume. I can't believe it. Out of all the perfumes I own, this one is my favorite. I first noticed it on my friend who was wearing it, and I remembering loving the sexy smell of the fragrance. So I bought it for myself. I would describe this as a spicy sweet smell, and it is pretty strong - the fragrance. It will last for a long time on me, and this is the first perfume that I get compliments on when I wear it. "Mmm, you smell good." :) I'm not excited about the beauty of the bottle but the fragrance inside goes well with my chemistry and smells great, and that's all that really matters. I prefer this one even over the Paris Hilton's Heiress perfume (which is more like a bowl of sparkling fruit). Heiress is a great perfume too. I love it as well, but I get the most compliments when I wear Can Can. Heiress will die down and go away. Can Can really lasts on me. As they say, every perfume smells different on different people. That statement is true. So you should test it out on your skin before committing to buying. :)

Popular Fragrances