December 19, 2014 | 1045 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Aloette - Flawless HP Rapid Skin Perfection

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lionstar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on unevenly and hard to blend out the yellow colour.
Can't think of a reason to use it, it certainly WILL NOT work as
eyeshadow primer.(Yes it's not intended for that maybe, but I
was hoping). Skinn's orchid gel is so much better!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by hamiltonchicky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this product as it was promised that it would minimize pores and provide for a "second skin" where foundation wouldn't even be needed.

It smells great, goes on nice, however, if you have dry patches, it accentuates them more, so be careful with that.

It helps take away redness, however, the coverage isn't as claimed that you could go out without any other foundation on top. You still need to put on foundation and powder. Since it is pretty pricey, I save it for nights when I am going out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was lucky to have gotten this in 2 big jars when it was first introduced by Christie Cohen on the Shopping Channel... I'm glad I did! I noticed a big difference with my skin tone and colour, it was so even, it helps with my foundations' staying power and smells awesome! I strayed a bit but have come back to this product, and will stay this time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is one of the best primers that I have used! (and I have used many, everthing from Clarins to Peter Thomas Roth, which are also excellent).
It is a yellow colored primer, but goes on flawlessly, no yellow to be seen.
Makes your pores disappear and look flawless.