July 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Crystalic Calcium Fortified Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by NancyChance

This stuff is amazingly long lasting and chip resistant. And SOOOO cheap! Such a deal because it stays and lasts and lasts. I have it in a few colors and sometimes I mix up the base coats but the colors are great as is. I like the Ruby Red and Femme Fatale the most.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

I bought this in Sandalwood Frost which is a frosty hot pink. I love the color, but it doesn't apply evenly and even with a couple of coats and a top coat, it chips much to easily making impractical and unwearable. Too bad, because it's pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Darkshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the entire femme fatale collection..

Will edit and add a review on the other colors once i find them.. oopsies..!

Fire Goddess: A red so intense only one coat is necessary, although two gives perfection. A little shimmery, this color is perfect for any occasion. Girls night out, date night, christmas, prom night. You name it, it fits! Being the rhythm guitarist in a band, my hands take a severe beating. Started chipping after 3 days, which is insanely good for me! That's up there with my Lancome polish

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ng76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This is the best nail polish I have ever used. When used with base and top coat, this stuff won't chip for weeks. The color I have, bright red, (i forgot the name), is wonderful. This is great polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2007 7:14:00 PM More reviews by faerielove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have this polish in Temptress which is a beautiful dark merlot color. I brought it in for a pedicure and love how thi color looks. I was looking for a dark wine/red color and this is perfect. It's a tad darker on then it looks in the bottle, but again, perfect because I was hoping for a dark color. I don't get anyone who says it chips quickly. I got my pedicure a week ago today and it has not chipped yet. And there is no top coat on the polish. I'm constantly wearing flip flops and sandals. In fact, I don't own a pair of closed toe shows at the moment. I was able to buy my polishes at walgreens on a buy one for 1.99 get one free sale. So not bad at all. At that price, if you do have an issue with chipping, buy a top coat and add that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by kiki_mari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in femme fatale, which is the perfect inky black color. Shiny instead of matte; just what I was looking for. Chips horribly after a two or three days, though, but for the price I really don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kelliebell

I was really pleasantly surprised by this polish. I bought two of them a while ago and they've been sitting in my cabinet, but I'm glad I decided to try them out finally. I have the shade Heavenly on right now (a pretty pinkish lilac with tiny silver flecks). The polish went on really smoothly and I didn't have any problems with streakiness. It also dries pretty fast, which is definitely a plus. For the price and pretty color, I would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Leeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's ok but it's not my first choice of polish. DEFINITELY streaky. I have a few colors of it that I like but I use different bases, not specific ones. It's good for simple colors like sheer pinks or black. After a while my bottles got really gummy and it was hard to apply and hardly dried w/one coat. For a while I swore by Pure Mauve, it's really light and a french manicure-like color, wearable for everyday. But it peeled...like peelable polish you have as a little kid... I soon enough found other polishs and currently like darker colors so I dont even touch that anymore. For the money, its ok. But I would mix another color into it, definitely use another base and not expect too much out of it for too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best, longest lasting nail polish I have ever used. And so cheap! I have it in a lot of colors, but my favorite is Femme Fatale (hot pink/magenta). I wear it on my toes and it NEVER chips. I will never again spend more than a dollar on nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Merrrp

I got this in Ruby Red for my Prom. A friend of mine just so happened to have worn what seemed to be the EXACT same colour, only that hers was from OPI, and cost twice as much as this Wet'n'Wild polish. I love this because it goes on smoothly, and hardly chips with two coats of colour, and no top coat. As I'm sitting here in my bedroom, the colour is a nice, deep red. When I go into different lighting, however, the colour changes to a bright, poppy red. I absolutely love how it changes shades. I will definitely buy this shade again, along with others.