October 22, 2014 | 1135 users online

Bronzers - Perfekt - Body Perfection Gel- In GOLDEN

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Starrygirl88

Gives lovely airbrushed look to body perfect for when wearing a dress etc. waterproof and moisturising is an amazing bonus!!
Oh and response to Jdmcgi2: I think you may be looking for one of the body perfectirs with more colour and this isn't it, this shade just improves the look of skin airbrushing it and making look flawless. Try body perfection gel in 'tan' this is the one that actually gives a noticeable colour!! This one adds no obvious colour but blends in to perfect skin. I use the tan one in summer and on vacation :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a generous sample of this recently and was told how this is a great self tanner because it not only gives color but conditions your skin as well. First of all, this did somewhat moisturize my legs and made them soft while providing a little shimmer/glitter but that's about it. This just did not provide enough color for my taste. It applies and smoothes on skin very easily and doesn't turn a wierd orange shade but is barely noticeable. I have gotten more color from a gradual self tanner like jergans than this stuff. (I actually thought it was supposed to be gradual since it didn't show up at first so I kept using it but the color never got any deeper) It provides a little glow but not much. It didn't cover a whole lot either and I found it rather see through. Instead of covering imperfections I feel like it just blurred them. I am fair to medium in color maybe this would work better on extremely fair skin but not for me. Such a shame since when I first smear it on my skin and it comes out of the tube it looks exactly like my skin when it is tan....just doesn't show up once rubbed in or smoothed on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kimcesschi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best kept body product secret! Ive tried every body product on the market on my legs and I love Perfekt Body! It gives my legs a hint of color and the glimmer is just enough to make my skin glow and doesn't look like I'm wearing anything; my legs only better. I was stopped in the street and asked what I was wearing on my legs. It appears and feels extremely smooth; baby soft skin. A little goes a long way and its worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It is the only bronzer that I have found to make my skin really look sun-kissed and make it glow. It does have a shimmer to it, but I don't find it glittery all that much. I have the EXOTIC shade and it has a lovely coppery color. It is soooo pretty! Give this a try ladies. Doesn't rub off on clothing and I wore it once with a white dress, so... I hope they never stop making this! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

Tried this at Sephora at the 'request' of the gal in black. Color is nice. Hate the scent! Too many sparklies. Weird oily feel. Couldn't wait to get home and wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 9:15:00 AM More reviews by zelda234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I AM IN LOVE. I recently purchased the face version (skin perfectiong gel) from perfekt after my girlfriend talked me into into it and i love it so much i had to try the new BODY version from perfekt. MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED MORE FLAWLESS. What is even better is that it does not transfer anywhere!!! IT is like a miracle. My skin feels soooooo soft and sooooo smooth. And I know this sounds a bid funny but it really gives me confidence to show my tired skin on my body again. Not much color but i like that about this product and the shimmer is amazing. THANK YOU PERFEKT!!!! YOU ROCK I purchased the Exotic.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the idea behind this, but it did nothing spectacular. The actual color of this gel was pretty, but I did not enjoy the shimmer ...which was just this shy of body glitter, which I mean.....???

Why do cosmetic companies think that by rolling me in glitter it will "smooth my appearance" and " soften my body imprefections" ?

I just feel it's like a neon sign going, look here's another bump!

Anyway, if you have a decent tan going & do want to try this stuff, I would reccoment the Exotic shade, the golden didn't really do much for me. It is unclear both from reading the packaging & talking w/ SA whether through prolonged use if it really will improve your skin or if that's a bit of artistic license on the website.