April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy Brilliant Lip Shine in Possession

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy. Crap. Is this product amazing? Yes!!! Yes!!! This is the sparkliest, glossiest, pinkiest, non-stickiest lip gloss EVER! I bought this product in March, and I love it! The clicky pen is good for quick application, the colour 'Possession' adds a rosey pink tint to my lips, and the glitter is... stunning. I bought this knowing it would SHINE like crazy. And, let's just say I'm going back to get a few more colours soon. Especially a coral shade, and maybe even a nude-y shade. So, if you're undecided, think: Do you want glitter? Do you want a nice creamy silky texture? Do you want to know Victoria's Secret? Lol, my name is Victoria, so I love how it says my name on it as well. And before I finish my review, I will just say that it rules. And you need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by purplelavalamp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Randy and I love it!
It has sooo much color and it's not too sticky.
I also love the packaging. It's very cute and practical.
I'm buying more!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BratzModelBetch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

PRETTY ASS COLOR! IM SoOoO HOOKED! IT'S A GREAT BUY I LOVE THAT IT'S NOT NASTY STICKY AND THE SHIMMER IS SO PRETTY. MAKES MY LIPS FEEL NICE AND SMOOTH.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this color is soooo pretty on me a nice shimmer and i am a huge fan of the type of brush and the clicker type package!! only thing i hate is it has no staying power

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by xSiMPLYPiNK

This lip gloss is perfect. <3 It's smooth, non-sticky, and the color is a gorgeous pink with frosty shimmers. To make it even better, the packaging is just as gorgeous as the gloss itself!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by LaLa86

This is the most perfect pink! It feels smooth, doesnt dry out my lips (It actually moisturizes them), isn't sticky, doesn't fade quickly. I love it!!! This shade (Possession) was sold out few days ago, so when I saw it today I was so happy!
I would purchase it again (and probably will try different shades as well)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I bought this in Rock Me (peachy/nude) and I want to say that I. Love. It. LOVE IT. I agree with other reviewers that this truly, truly feels like a balm. But it has an amazing sparkle and my-lips-but-better status that makes me feel like a rock star. I just looked on the Victoria's Secret website for this and it's not there. Time to run by my local store and get a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Happyy

I just picked this up about a week ago and I have to say that I love it! I bought them in two colors, possession (shimmery pink) and in Rock Me (shimmery Peach/Nude). Bought them on sale for $10.00 each (normally $12.00). They have a beautiful shimmery effect on the lips and are very moisturizing. My favorite lip glosses are YSL golden glosses (#10, #5 & #2) but I have to say that for the price these come pretty darn close. Highly recommend these. Next one on my list is Quiver (Shimmery Gold). The packaging could be better, it is a pen style lip gloss like YSL Touche eclat eye brightner that you have to click several times to get the gloss to come out and it can get messy if you click it to many times so be careful.

Edit: After just a few days of use this lip gloss is just ok. I'd rather pay a little more for YSL golden glosses or even Chanel glossimers and get better quality. The color Possesion is good but not Rock Me (fades too quickly).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by kmk12086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss. It was gorgeous on my hand in the store and it's even more gorgeous on my lips. Guys are for the most part oblivious to different lip gloss shades, but 2 of my guy friends complimented me when wearing this gloss and also said that they wish their girlfriends would wear it. I would be surprised to hear that any girl/woman didn't like this gloss. I find that most glosses are sticky, this one is not at all. It's also very conditioning, I feel like I'm wearing balm underneath. I'm actually going back to VS to pick up a back up. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.