Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, Trideceth-6, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Lanolin, Lemon Peel Oil, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyl Tin Dineodecyl Ester, Parfum

on 2/22/2015 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner doesn't seem much to begin with, but I have seen a noticeable difference after using it just over a few weeks. I have been using salon brands for conditioners for a number of years, but due to budget constraints, I decided to go to drugstore store brand. I started using Herbal Essence Naked Volume conditioner, which seemed very creamy and rich as I lathered it up in my hands. However, my hair got quite crispy as time went on. I wanted to buy a conditioner without breaking the bank, and I wanted to try something new since there are a gazillion of different brands out there. There was a sale for Kiehl's in my area, and I looked up the reviews and went with the Olive Fruit Oil since it's the most moisturizing one out of the whole line. It is not a miracle worker, but it's money well spent. I don't feel like it's very rich that it is going to weigh down your hair if you have Normal type of hair. All in all, a great product for everyday that certainly isn't the best one for the wallet, but Kiehl's is that kind of a brand.

on 9/18/2014 7:54:00 AM

This is a very average conditioner for me. I don't see any big results and my hair was sometimes weirdly greasy after using this. Very overpriced.

on 3/2/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is fine and long with dry frizzy ends and normal roots. I needed a conditioner to fight the frizz. This conditioner does a good job, my hair feels soft, it doesn't make my hair heavy or oily and gives it a nice shine. The ingredients are not that bad, the only con is that there are silicones, such a shame.

on 2/19/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

MY HG conditioner, leaves my hair soft and smooth and soo healthy looking.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It makes my hair super smooth yet not greasy, it is best when you use the shampoo and the hair pak. But it's a bit expensive

on 9/30/2013 9:23:00 AM

I had a high expectation on this conditioner from all the great reviews, however it's an average product to me. I have fizzy hair from the humid weather in HK and dry ends from colouring. The conditioner did left my hair soft, smooth and nicely scented. However, there was no major difference comparing to a drug store brand.

on 8/17/2013 1:04:00 PM

This is a solid deep conditioner with better ingredients than the typical drugstore deep conditioners.
It leaves my hair soft and silky but I still have tangles here and there.
It stated on the bottle that it is a lightweight deep conditioner for damaged hair.
My hair is very damaged and I just feel like this lightweight formula isn't quite enough to nourish my hair.
It leaves a nice light scent behind.
Overall a great product, I just won't be purchasing it again because it is not what I am looking for.

on 4/29/2013 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is pretty good and delivers what it says it does. I really got my flat-iron damaged hair back to its smooth and bouncy self after around a month of continuous usage. It's a pretty good "rescue" for limp, battered hair from all the flat-ironing I've been doing since I like to experiment with hairstyles. A note of caution though, don't let it settle much on your scalp since it can kinda leave either a greasy feeling or even some flaking. Otherwise, it's a pretty good conditioner. =) Will buy again on an "as needed" basis, not necessarily for regular/maintenance use since it's a bit pricey.

This stuff is awesome! It makes my hair silky smooth and easy to brush through after a shower. It also smells great!

Little tip, instead of using finishing products, I work a small amount of this into my hair after a shower and then blow dry. It looks shiny and awesome!

on 11/24/2012 4:06:00 PM

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this conditioner. I got a sample and was very very happy with the results. Everybody asked me what did I do with my hair, it was so shiny and soft. I have long, straight hair, but it gets oily on the roots and dry on the end. But not with this conditioner. I Love it!!!