November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Conditioner - Kiehl's - Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by wanilkaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very average conditioner for me. I don't see any big results and my hair was sometimes weirdly greasy after using this. Very overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair is fine and long with dry frizzy ends and normal roots. I needed a conditioner to fight the frizz. This conditioner does a good job, my hair feels soft, it doesn't make my hair heavy or oily and gives it a nice shine. The ingredients are not that bad, the only con is that there are silicones, such a shame.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, Trideceth-6, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Lanolin, Lemon Peel Oil, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyl Tin Dineodecyl Ester, Parfum

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

MY HG conditioner, leaves my hair soft and smooth and soo healthy looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by theauroragirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It makes my hair super smooth yet not greasy, it is best when you use the shampoo and the hair pak. But it's a bit expensive

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had a high expectation on this conditioner from all the great reviews, however it's an average product to me. I have fizzy hair from the humid weather in HK and dry ends from colouring. The conditioner did left my hair soft, smooth and nicely scented. However, there was no major difference comparing to a drug store brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

This is a solid deep conditioner with better ingredients than the typical drugstore deep conditioners.
It leaves my hair soft and silky but I still have tangles here and there.
It stated on the bottle that it is a lightweight deep conditioner for damaged hair.
My hair is very damaged and I just feel like this lightweight formula isn't quite enough to nourish my hair.
It leaves a nice light scent behind.
Overall a great product, I just won't be purchasing it again because it is not what I am looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good and delivers what it says it does. I really got my flat-iron damaged hair back to its smooth and bouncy self after around a month of continuous usage. It's a pretty good "rescue" for limp, battered hair from all the flat-ironing I've been doing since I like to experiment with hairstyles. A note of caution though, don't let it settle much on your scalp since it can kinda leave either a greasy feeling or even some flaking. Otherwise, it's a pretty good conditioner. =) Will buy again on an "as needed" basis, not necessarily for regular/maintenance use since it's a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover917

This stuff is awesome! It makes my hair silky smooth and easy to brush through after a shower. It also smells great!

Little tip, instead of using finishing products, I work a small amount of this into my hair after a shower and then blow dry. It looks shiny and awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Crisaide

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm really impressed with this conditioner. I got a sample and was very very happy with the results. Everybody asked me what did I do with my hair, it was so shiny and soft. I have long, straight hair, but it gets oily on the roots and dry on the end. But not with this conditioner. I Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by austinssister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best daily conditioner I've used. My hair has never felt this soft from a daily conditioner. I love it and am planning on repurchasing.