September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Believe

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by amandagimeness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked of this frangance but my boyfriend didnīt like :( He told that looks like a fragance for man :(
In portuguese:
Em portuguÍs: Eu gostei deste perfume, achei bem gostoso na pele da minha amiga e na minha tambem, mas meu namorado falou que tem cheiro de "macho", que parece perfume de homem.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bonboncats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, I read a lot of reviews on this scent because I love her other scents, and in my mind I had decided not to get it because it sounded like a scent I would hate. I love sweet/fruity-florals and what not. But I saw this at Ross for like $15 and I couldn't pass it up because I am addicted to perfumes. The first step is admitting you have a problem...So I got it and was surprised that I actually loved it a lot! It is sweet but very incense-y, and brought back happy memories of my childhood because my dad was kind of a hippie and had incense burning all the time. It smells like citrus, sweetness (maybe a vanilla sweet?) and incense. Something I would normally never go for but it is so wonderful I can't stop smelling it. The bottle is pretty as well which is nice because I am very judgmental with perfume bottles and if I don't think they are pretty I am hesitant to try them out. Thank goodness I am not this shallow with people haha. I love everyone! And this scent! No bad things to say about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

This is my third review on Britney Spears perfume . Overall I like her perfumes so far but this is one is definitely athumbs down perfume. The smell is not bad but compared to the others is just not what I expected. This one smells a bit fruity and musky but as soon as I spray it on it dissapears in thin air, my clothes don't even smell is just not long lasting and worst than body spray. I gave it to you mom thinking maybe it was my body chemistry but even on her is the same thing. I gave one lippy for the bottle as it is nice but a bit bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG so I remember first seeing this perfume when I was around 16/17 and smelling it and I think I liked it but I'm 22 now and i couldn't remember what it smelt like or if I liked it so I've just recieved as a gift today and OMG it's so good! I love pretty much all of britneys perfumes but this one isn't her usual kinda of smell. When u smell it u wouldn't think it's a britney perfume it's very fruity and kinda like tangy I know it doesn't have any apples in it but it sorta smells a bit like green apples! i would defo recommend it 100% one of her best!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I read the many negative reviews on this perfume/makeupalley strikes me as the site with most negative reviews,often unjustified/,and whilst I don't agree with them ,I have to say this is very individual fragrance that one either loves or hates,depending oh how it works with your body chemistry.If you love the strong,pronounced aromatherapy scents and essential oils,like me,you will definitely love this perfume.It has strong patchouli scent,with some guava and tangerine undernotes entwined.I have experimented with quite a bit expensive brands over the years,and I can tell you that this perfume has the best staying power,like,ever.I sprayed a little bit on my wrists last night and today I can still sniff a hint of it .My husband loves it on me too.It is one of my favorite perfumes and no question I will always have a bottle of it in my bathroom cabinet as long they sell it.The price is excellent,too.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by DaniAd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolute love this perfume.This is a perfume in its own League,very distinctive and different from the many generic fragrances out there on the market.The patchouli undernote makes it feel like an aromatherapy kind of scent,it is intense and mysterious yet subtle and sophisticated at the same time.This is woody,oriental scent that reminds me of exotic locations,Bali, the Maldives etc.One of my All Time favorites.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, it's one of my favourite fragrances. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on. The staying power is fantastic, I still smell this on my jacket the following day/s. The price is a bargain - £11.99 in Bodycare.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I brought this on special, not a fan. I didn't test the scent as I brought it online in a sale. I love the original pink fantasy and thought I'd like to try a different one as it was so cheap. I find this is more of a mature scent for my liking. Maybe it's just I prefer sweeter scents but I'll be giving this one to someone else. If you like sweet scents I don't think this is a good choice but it's not horrible or anything like that. It's decent value for money and nice packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by AmazingAmanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this perfume! It kind of reminds me of a Juniper smell except it also has a dash of fruitiness to it, regardless of what everyone else is saying that it's guava, cause I don't really know what that smells like...

Anyhow, this perfume is amazing and I def. recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an underrated britney perfume! It came out at a not so good time for britney... I think that is a reason why it didnt get much promotion because it wasnt her best of time... the scent itself is a big departure from her other perfumes which makes this one unique in a good way. It has a fresh, clean, innocent, confident approach to it. I can see why It's not everyone's cup of tea but for me It really is one of her best because it is so grown up britney, I like fun scents too but sometimes you just have to have a grown up fragrance for a special occasion and this one works. The fragrance is a bust of juicy guava which makes my mouth water, the patchuli is there but it isnt intense as some think. To me patchuli makes a fragrance very deep well at lot of patchuli does at least, believe isnt like that. It is actually light and pretty. Jessica's fancy nights is a perfect example of a patchuli lovers fragrance. Neither are bad fragrances it's just they don't appeal to some people is all. But for me this is a winner and I wear her fantasy ALOT.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No