October 26, 2014 | 969 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Temptation Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the sweet fruity kinds ripe peachy and strawberry scent. I can't stand the lotion though. It's so slippery and doesnt sink in very quick. I'll stick to the body spray in this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by BonnyL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap and although I tried to like it, I just couldn't. The scent is way to sweet for me. The lotion itself is wonderful and has a nice texture, but the sweet smell just doesn't do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ncoleblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am SO sad they've discontinued this one. It was by far my favourite of the Secret Garden range. It's such a gorgeous smell and it lasted all day too :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This lotion smells good, but its one of those that I can only wear once in a while because its easy to get tired of it. It is very very sweet. The moisturizing quality is amazing though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

This lotion is way too sweet and way too strong for me. Decent texture, but not as creamy as Bath and Body Works' body creams in my opinion. Does moisturize well. The fragrance hasn't changed and I've owned the bottle for awhile, which is nice. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell. It's my HG scent. The scent may be a little too strong and overwhelming to some but it smells like heaven to me. The lotion leaves my skin feeling silky soft. Minused one lippie because the consistency is a bit runny. Should be thicker.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnie

i have it and i really like it, but not for day wearing. I use it for bedtime, and my BF really likes the smell ( for bedtime). i think it makes the sheets smell good too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

The is one of my all-time favorites from VS. It smells sweet like candy. The color is even playful. Your skin feels soft and silky after using this formula, and it has good staying power. I highly recommend. You can't go wrong with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2008 7:16:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I didn't care for this scent at all. It does smell sweet and like candy, but not in a tempting way. More in a little girl perfume/spray way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by shannonmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yummy...I love this stuff! The cream is thick and rich and smells wonderful. Victoria's Secret can't seem to go wrong in the fragrance department!