April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Scrubs - Avon - SSS Satin Glow Smoothing Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by staci13

This is a decent overall exfolliant, but I don't think it preps the skin well enough for faux tan products. I don't the gritty substances within this body wash are large enough to slough off the dead skin. It does have a nice smell though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

One of the few Avon products I have come across that I didn't like. Though it does have a nice consistency and lathers well, this doesn't exfoliate well enough to thoroughly prep skin for a faux tan. It is also incredibly drying. So not only are you left with dead skin, but it is dry and flaky as well. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by selmf

I liked the feel of this body wash, the bottle states it "prepares skin for a beautiflly even summer glow with sensual softness." It just does not smell sensual and I like shower gels to have a nice scent. For that reason I will not buy this again.