November 28, 2014 | 1706 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBySantaAna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Urban Decay have excellent packaging which what attract me to purchase this. The beautiful silver sequin and purple velvet all over this beautiful pallet would make any woman want to buy this. The eye shadow colors selection are great for almost anybody if they want fun to wild. The only thing they needed to add is a highlighting light color which would of been nice. So far this eyeshadow works well on my eyelids. Color doesn't fade and stays put with the eyelid primer potion. I would buy this again.

I use this pallet on my makeup tutorial at:

Subscribe my Channel HD short high quality videos

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this on sale on Ulta's website, got it for $15. I have a few other UD palettes and I really love their neutral colors, especially Smog and Scratch. I found this with three neutrals and black and several bold colors, I knew I had to have it! The pigmentation is intense, and the shadows are very blendable. The front is a metallic chain-link/maille type fabric inlayed into purple velvet over a light purple cardboard palette. It came with small sponge-tipped applicators which are not very good but most applicators that come in palettes are not fantastic anyway. I will probably have this palette forever since I have so many eyeshadows that I couldn't possibly use them all up unless I took up eyeshadow body-painting or something... I love these smaller palettes because I can purchase multiple colors without the expense of buying individual pans, and the size is more than enough to last me indefinitely. It was definitely worth buying this on sale. I have gotten several compliments when I wore these eyeshadows! Great buy if you're looking to start an Urban Decay collection but want to start with something less expensive than the Naked or Brights palettes or buying a bunch of singles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you can find it snap it up quick - this is one gorgeous little palette you will not regret buying. It's a great little travel companion - easy to do a neutral eye look but sometimes girls we just need some bright in our life and this is where this palette shines.

The colours in this palette are very vibrant and apply true to colour. All the shadows I find buttery soft, no fallout and long lasting without creasing when used with a primer. I am loving the brights in this palette as a pop of eye liner - Fishnet is awesome with green eyes, this shadow can also be found in The Fun Palette.

Peace is a gorgeous turquoise that looks great as a vibrant eye liner with a more neutral eye or as a combination with Shattered and Polyester Bride from the Ammo palette.

Loving the vibrant green shadow Graffiti as I have nothing else like this its a great pop of colour and makes an awesome eye liner too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fun palette! Colors are super pigmented and shimmery (withOUT glitter!) which I love. The next best thing? I paid 10 bucks for it! Nice sized amount of product and it even came with a mini sample of primer potion. My favorite colors are on the bottom row, due to the fact I love UD's neutrals and nudes. The other colors are great for when I feel like playing my eyes with a pop of color. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I absolutely LOVE this palette! The perfect mix of daring, bright colours to more natural daytime colours. Very easy to take with you if you're traveling as it comes with a mini primer potion and sponge brushes. My favourite colour is Scratch, it is a gorgeous champagne/pink shimmer. I highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A great little palette that will fit in any purse or clutch!! I got mine for a STEAL on HauteLook. This palette is purple with a big silver chain sort of thing right in the middle? Don't know how to describe it, but it's really adorable. Inside are 9 gorgeous, highly pigmented shadows. You get a variety of bright, bold colors (Fishnet, Ransom, Graffiti, & Peace) and a variety of more wearable shades (Honey, Zero, Shag, Scratch, & Underground).

This palette inspires me to add a bit of color in to my routine once in a while! I love using any of the bright shades as a "pop of color" under my lower lashline. I apply them with a pencil like brush (pointy at the ends) and smudge them out right under my lashes. It looks very "fresh" and different when paired with a basic eye look - and I always get compliments asking what EYELINER I'm wearing ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by rockylove02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this off ulta about a month a ago and omg was it worth it for ten bux you get 9 highly pigmented shadows shag and scratch are my fave I am still amazed at the color payoff of these eyeshadows definitely recommend this

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this for ten bucks off of Ultas website. its good. You get good amount comeo n ten dollars thats good for Urban Decay product!
I too dont wear the loud colors much but I most def loved the browns n goldy color and works nicely. way worth it good for xmas gifts especially to someone who never gets to own any high end make up.. so ya way worth it..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by shannbronzo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! Got it on sale from UD......another slam dunk from UD! Honey and Graffitti are my faves.....but with fishnet and peace you can do an amazing peacock eye. Shag, scratch and Underground are beautiful neutrals......so glad I got this....still on sale for 10 ladies! I may get another!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw that this was on sale for $10 and decided to try it because I had never had UD eyeshadow before. The packaging of the palette is absolutely stunning. It has a silver chain-like arrangement on the front (not sure how to describe it) and it's covered in purple velvet. It closes with a hidden magnet which I love because I have had sets like this that were difficult to open. It has 9 shadows. The pigmentation was about what I would expect. I know that I will probably never use some colors like Zero (too dark, not sure when I would use black eyeshadow) or Graffiti (just not fond of that shade of green) but it's a nice variety. It came with a primer potion AND two eyeshadow brushes which was amazing for the price. The mirror is a little small but for the price I really can't complain. This definitely turned me onto UD eyeshadow palettes and I am very happy with this purchase.