Uriage L'Eau Demquillante - Makeup Remover Water

3.8

on 11/20/2012 1:19:00 AM

I use this as my second step cleansing process (after the Uriage Soothing Cleansing Water). My skin feels refreshed and clean.

on 6/22/2011 6:48:00 AM

I don't use waterproof eye products - but for all the normal mascaras and liners and shadows it works great. I am using teh dry skin version. It is extremely gentle, not oily at all - literally feels like water. It never ever stings my eyes even if I go extremely close. It a non-rinse product. Excellent remover. I got a special edition 500 ml bottle for a great price - will buy again for sure!

on 8/16/2010 11:33:00 AM

Apparently this is very good for sensitive , allergic reaction prone skin and you don't have to rinse it off. But if I don't rinse this, my face goes red. So it's okay as long as I rinse it off.
Currently I use it as eye makeup remover.

on 2/3/2008 5:02:00 AM

This is my HG makeup remover. It takes off everything including waterproof mascara without irritating. It isn't greasy, unlike some horrible dual phase (oil & water) type remover. You may rinse it with water if you like after using this but it isn't necessary with most French makeup remover products.

I am using my second bottle of the formulation for oily/combo skin. There is a formulation for dry skin in the exact/similar texture. I also use their milky makeup remover for sensitive skin (Roseliane" Fluide Dermo-Nettoyant Apaisant) as a milk cleanser. Again, on my second bottle for both.

Uriage does very reliable cleansing products and after using two generous sample of their Isolift eyecream, I think I will purchase that too.

This makeup remover is available at Guardian Pharmacies in Malaysia for approx. RM69/250ml. I normally buy when it's on discount.

on 10/6/2007 6:37:00 PM

Free sample from Tubotica, this one was for dry skin. It's as thin as water, not greasy at all. It removed all my makeup, including waterproof mascara, with no pulling or tugging, and it was completely gentle on my skin. Makeup remover sometimes irritates my skin, so that was good. It has a rose scent which was pleasant, but I don't like to put strong fragrances on my face or near my eyes. It also left a bit of a greasy film behind. It didn't say if this was a no-rinse remover or not, so I washed it all off. This is a nice non-irritating remover, but I wouldn't buy it because makeup remover is not an item I would ever pay to ship.