It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 7/23/2015 2:49:00 PM

I don't get the positive reviews. Was hoping to get a good product that would help me with my tangled hair. It does help a little with the tangles, but it leaves my hair looking greasy, flat and frizzy. So glad I only got the travel size to try it.

on 7/10/2015 8:35:00 PM

There are very few products I can't live without; It's a 10 Leave-in is one them. This product is a miracle sent down from above. I have very long hair so for me to have to brush through after a shower used to be a nightmare. I love this products on so many levels; I love the way it smells, it untangles all my knots, it comes in a small bottle but lasts forever and easy to throw in your bag when traveling.

If you have have a hair type that tends to tangle believe me, you need this! Just sprits a little bit in your damp hair and brush away!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is fantastic for my course thick hair! It makes it softer and easier to manage. It reduces frizz and gives my hair a pretty waveyness instead of the usual kinky mess it tends to be. It also has a pleasant scent (I know this because on a recent date my guy said my hair smelled amazing) All in all a great product, but I find it a bit too pricey.

on 7/8/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it and it's slightly wavy. It's also prone to getting very tangled after I shampoo and condition. Got my hands on a bottle of this through a friend who gets it at a discount. I've wanted to try this because I heard good things about it, but have seen the prices in the drugstore where it is sold and thought it seemed too expensive to just test out on myself. It actually works pretty well and helps the comb glide through much easier when my hair is wet. I was also able to get the dry oil spray with Keratin as well as a sample of the conditioner. The conditioner was really great - I would definitely purchase that and even though I think their prices are still kind of steep, I would pay retail for a full-size bottle of the Miracle Leave-in if I ran out of it.

on 7/6/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

On my hair this stuff is like spraying water, I have damaged hair from bleach and I got the 10oz bottle thinking this was going to help my hair a lot, I didn't detect the bad smell that people mentioned but I did notice that it makes my hair dull? In terms of moisture and frizz I didn't see much if any difference on my damaged ends either, overall this didn't work for my hair, I get a lot more benefits from John Frieda Daily Nourishing leave in, that stuff is a miracle worker for over processed hair.

It's a ten is truly A ten star rating on a 5 star scale I mean I have wavy hair and it's dull and volumes and I have to straighten it all the time and I love using its a ten for everything I do with my hair!!! I think it's pricey but its effect is AMAZING so I guess the price is good for the outcome!!! RECOMENDED FOE EVERYONE OF A AGES!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product. It makes my hair soft and it removes frizz, something no product has been able to help me with! It makes my hair soft and easy to handle. The product is a little bit expensive (3 stars for pricing) and considering the price, the bottle is verys small (4 stars for packaging due to the size of the bottle). The product, nevertheless, is very good! I recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

love this, makes my hair look so healthy

on 6/7/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Thinking this product would be the perfect follow-up to the brand's Silk Express Conditioner, I was excited to try this

There was so much buzz from women w beautiful hair on YouTube I couldn't see where it could go wrong

But it is wrong on 2 levels:
1. The funky smell (a bad brew of patchouli, plastic and chemical plant runoff water)
2. Filmy coat (I applied w a light spritz the 1st time and by spraying a pump in my hand the 2nd time)

But the main block is the smell. I threw it away. Will never repurchase. Replacing heat protectant with Kerastase's Nectar Thermique to play it safe.

on 6/3/2015 1:57:00 PM

My hair is fairly thick, long, and kinda course. I was sick of split ends and dryness, it always felt like my hair was damaged even though i don't use heat often. This made my hair super soft, shiny, and smooth. I love it. BUT THE SMELL! It's so... idk, chemical-scented. I've read reviews saying that people love the smell, or that it's a floral-y. But i can't detect that at all. It would smell much better by using only my shampoo/conditioner. If it didn't work so well, I'd never use it again solely because of the gross smell.