October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best hair product I have ever used! It has completely changed my hair. I use it whether I wear my hair curly or straight. It really does what it says. I especially love the definition it gives my hair without the crunchiness. You can use this product alone, but it works best when paired with another styling product. The key to using this product effectively is to spray it into your palm first instead of directly in your hair, that way you can control the amount you put in. Also, I always apply the product to clean, damp hair in sections. Never dry hair. When I wear my hair curly, it doesn't leave a film at all. I have found that when I wear my hair straight it can leave a film. So, if you plan on straightening your hair, just spray a few pumps in your hand and disperse evenly. A little goes a long way.

As far as the price, I have never paid full price for it. But as good as it works, I definitely would. I would suggest purchasing this item from Target as they always have the best sales. Yesterday, I bought a 10-ounce 2 pack for $25.99. Yes, you read that right. Two 10-ounce bottles for only $25.99. Target had the 2 packs on sale for $35.99, and I used a $10 off a $35 beauty purchase coupon. You can also order these items for lower on Amazon.

Overall, this product is absolutely great, and I highly recommend it. Worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not worth the hype. I've paid much less for leave-ins that treated my hair far better than this stuff did. It makes my hair crunchy and leaves a film no matter how much I use. It doesn't feel like it's doing anything either. It doesn't help detangle. You're better off with the Tresemme leave in, or if you feel like getting something online, my personal favorite is the Black 15 in 1.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay so I love the results of this product, but I don't love the smell of it or the spray nozzle (I wish it was a finer mist because I feel like a lot of it misses my hair or soaks only one area). I also think it's really expensive for such a tiny bottle. That being said, nothing detangles my hair like it and it makes my hair air dry with this silkiness that I only dreamed of before I discovered this product. I haven't noticed less split ends or reduced damage, but there is an increased softness and manageability. When my 4 oz. bottle ran out I bit the bullet and invested in the 10 oz bottle on amazon for $35

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff REEKS! It smells like a mix of dirty socks, wet dog, and skunk. I have no idea what it did for my hair because I couldn't stand the stench and washed it out of my hair a few minutes after putting it in. Yuck, yuck, YUCK! Glad it was a free sample bottle from Ulta so I wasn't out any money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by rayeraye20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok so yes it works pretty good ....But personally I have to use a lot for any results ... And with the price you can image!I can say my hair is a lot better useing this product I can definitely tell the difference when I dont ... con so expensive but amazon has 10 once bottles for 25 bucks so I guess that's not too bad !

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The miracle hair mask worked great so I thought it'd be worth giving this one a shot. Was dissapointed, it was barely beneath a 'blah' at best. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by debdebarge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely, Love this hair care line! And it only takes a little bit & smells Real good. I get many compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by camsmom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee this stuff! ..it smells amazing and works like a 10! good for dry,damaged,frizzy,dull hair ...its my fave

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

probably my favorite hair product I've tried so far... I LOVE how soft it makes my colored, long & thick hair. i like the plastic jar version more than the spray bottle. I need to invest in sometime soon....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a little too heavy for my hair, but I can see why people love it. I got a sample bottle at ulta for free a few months back, but only tried it recently during a few extremely humid days. I have wavy, medium/fine, color-treated hair that frizzes like crazy during the summer. It made my hair very soft and got rid of frizz, but my hair felt weighed down and slightly greasy. I find it works much nicer if I spray a few pumps onto my hand and smooth it through wet hair after taking it out of the towel after a shower. I don't think it's a bad product at all, just not great for me.