April 24, 2014 | 1384 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IT REEKS! Sprayed it on and I had the worst headache ever... ALL DAY. Can't appreciate anything with that repulsive odor. Sorry but YUCK!!! Seriously, wasn't smell a factor during the testing phase of this product?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a 0! This product was useless for my hair. Luckily, I received a free 2 oz. trial size bottle, so I don't have to deal with the hassle of returning it. I'd been wanting to try this product for months after hearing about all the good reviews, and seeing it in stores constantly. This had absolutely no effect on my dry, fine hair. I even applied WAY more than the recommended amount, and still my hair looked dry, unsmooth and there was so added shine. If you do succumb to trying this crap, please get the sample/trial size first!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by GlennLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a very good product that I've been using on myself and clients for the last few months. Since my first 4oz "sample", I've bought another 4oz and a 10oz bottle. My clients love it, and I love it. I would use it daily because my hair benefited from it so much. My hair is all over black with bleached blonde bangs. Heat protectors were not helping the blonde whatsoever, until I started using this product. Recently, I had to quit using the product because it gives me migraine headaches with my scalp feeling very sensitive in the area it was used most. I'm still feeling the sensation from the overuse of this product, so Be VERY careful using this product! Overall, I would strongly recommend this amazing hair care product!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nnutcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have mermaid long, straight, ashy blonde, dry hair. I bought a big bottle of this crap thinking I couldn't go wrong with everyone loving it. It did nothing. It did not add shine, did not smooth, did not moisturize. I sprayed more on the ends, thinking maybe I needed more. Just made my hair sticky. It also smells awful, and gets really gross on the nozzle. I've been using it on and off for maybe a half a year now. Nope, my mind hasn't changed. Perhaps the one +keratin is better , but now I don't want to waste any more money on it just in case it sucks just as much. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

Excellent product. Good ingredients. Really brings dry/stressed hair back to life. I spray it on my hands so I can apply it to the ends of my hair or particularly dry areas. I have the original one and am happy with it. A little goes a long way with this as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got it for free at ulta so I can't complain

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by LeiMar86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately I feel like this did nothing for my hair...it was the same as if I'd put nothing in at all. I have much cheaper leave-ins that perform much better. For the price and reviews, I thought this would leave my dry, color-treated hair soft and shiny, but it really did nothing. Thankfully I bought the smallest bottle I could find at CVS for $11.99, so it wasn't too much money down the drain. Will use up, but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MelodyMerciless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have processed my hair so it is platinum blonde with black in it. After lightening my hair as much as I have I noticed it wasn't as soft as it was before. I tried a bunch of products to try and get my hair back to being super soft and having that healthy shine. Even though this leave in treatment is on the pricey side I feel it's well worth the price because of how it transforms your hair. I got a smaller bottle to try it out and make sure it didn't make my dull dry hair worse, and now for future I will be buying the bigger bottles (big bottle retails for about $40). It's well worth the cost for all the benefits it provides to your hair. I love this stuff and even use it when I use my dry shampoo and dry conditioner. So if you haven't tried this you definitely should go out and get some. It works for every hair type and keeps your hair looking and feeling absolutely incredible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

EXPENSIVE! But my hair loves it. Give me soft, shiny hair, even if I don't use any other products. The last little bit of the bottle gets stuck because the product gets a little thick towards the end, but I just add a tiny amount of water to finish out the bottle. I have bra strap length, naturally wavy hair that I add a color gloss to every 10 weeks or so. This product helps detangle so well that I don't have clumps of hair in my comb after combing through my hair while wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've heard and read countless rave reviews of this leave-in product. I finally went on a whim and purchased the last bottle of this at my local salon. They were having a BOGO sale so I took it as a sign.

- price point of $19.50 CAD seems like the going price pretty much everywhere in the GTA. I do think it's a tidbit overpriced but as long as the product continues to work for me, I'll continue to repurchase
- the packaging isnt the greatest in terms of visual pleasing. I mean, it kinda looks like a bottle of gel from the 90s that zac morris would use... just saying, just me.
- now the actual product and effect on my hair: this is one of my top 3 fave leave-in detanglers. Its a 10 surely did help me detangle my hair before drying it, it softened and added shine to my hair. I will say though that I do need to add a bit of oil to my ends still, but thats minor. Overall, this product does deliver, and lives up to the hype. Its a breeze running my fingers through my hair.