December 20, 2014 | 1085 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by CherryRam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this, but I didn't. It did nothing for my hair and it stunk. Really bad chemical smell. It was so bad that I couldn't wait to wash my hair and get that smell out. At almost $40 a bottle, not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I want to start by saying I actually bought and returned this product 3 times before committing to an ongoing relationship. I can usually talk myself into splurging on beauty products (not so easy with the boyfriend) but this cost 22.00$ at wm, target, Walgreens (25 there, actually) etc. I'm sure one could find it cheaper online but I was so intrigued I had to buy it then and there!

So I used it once, nothing. No bells and whistles, no fireworks, my hair was unchanged. My hair was damaged, hennaed (then bleached and hennaed AGAIN), shoulder length, and dry/fried at the ends. The texture, which should be wavy, was like flat and fluffy and formed hideous 'wurve' (wave/curl) patterns. Just bad.

So after some reading and oogling at the grocery, I wanted to give it a go. It offers so much and what with the condition of my hair, and daily use of flat iron, I wanted this to work.

So, it didn't do much and I returned it. Then a week or so later, I once again, laid eyes upon it and decided maybe I didn't give a fair chance. Miracles don't happen overnight.

Currently, my bottle is near empty 😢 and my hair is phenomenal. I have done oil treatments, further hennaing, etc. These I all attribute to my hairs health. But the Its a 10 really makes a difference. Once I got in the habit of using it after every washing, it really blew me away. My hair is soft/shiny beyond reason/and looks less fried. Also, no little hairlets in my palms when I'm shamping (God forsaken breakage) .

I've read some hair loves this stuff, some doesn't. I find I can spray and spray away and my hair drinks it up. Others react badly to silicones. A lot of users don't realize hair is situational and so must be your product choice. If your hair isnt falling out just by looking at it, then perhaps this may be overkill.

But wash your hair as usual (I do this daily;shampoo&condition with either Aveeno clarifying shampoo or Miracle 7 Heavenly Hair and followup with Aveeno Nourish and Shine or Miracle 7 Heavenly Hair Mask) and I blot it with the towel (don't wrap as it increases frizz and breakage!) and then when its damp I spray the product with my head turned upside down.

I find my hair magically detangled so to further spare damage I don't comb until its nearly dry and even then, using this, its unnecessary.

All in all, anybody with hair should give this a try. That suggestion is urged more so if u have damaged hair, chemically treated hair, heat styled hair, or unmanageable hair in general!
And remember, give it a week or so prove itself 😘

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kiisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves a horrible waxy film in my hair, and makes it look dull. I got this for free, but I won't be using it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand all the positive reviews for this product. I usually can always count on MUA before buying a product, but this one was way off :( I felt like this did nothing at all to help my dry, coarse and thick hair. I applied after showering to wet hair and let air dry over night and flat ironed in the morning. My hair was frizzier and drier than usual. Thank goodness Target allows returns. I will be repurchasing my sexy healthy soy wheat leave in conditioner and oil (2 products) that work to make my hair way softer!! Wouldn't recommend this. It's not a 10, it's a 2!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BetsDraper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOOVEE this product! I got it as a promotional product from my salon for only $10 and absolutely loved it. Just 2-3 spritz and its good enough for medium length medium-thick hair. I spray two pumps in my hand and just run it through my damp towel-dried hair then blow dry with my hands till it's mostly dry and then run a barrel brush just to give my hair some oomph. This product gave me such nice volume, bounce and shine, I couldn't ask for more. When I curl my hair after I use this product, my curls looked real nice and bouncy. After I ran out of the product, I didn't want to spend $20 on a tiny bottle (4 Fl oz), so I decided to branch out and look for a dupe under $10. I found some which gave me similar results at first, but didn't seem to do much for my hair after a few weeks. So I decided to just go back to this product, spend a little extra money but get the desired results. I'm glad I went back and don't think I'll switch anytime soon. My only complaint is that I'm not the biggest fan of the smell although it doesn't stay on your hair and I wish it was a little cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lilcrazy2g

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from Ulta a few months ago so I couldn't tell you whether the price was reasonable or not. I wanted to use this consistently but the scent didn't exactly allow me to. It left my hair very moisturized and appear healthy. But that smell! It lingered and gave me slight headaches. It was like a perfume-y baby powder scent? It just sucks that it seemed to be a good product, just the scent was too much for me =/ I gave it to my friend though, hopefully it works out for her

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Jkgraika

I can see the hype however my hair does get a little gunky after day after day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best hair product I have ever used! It has completely changed my hair. I use it whether I wear my hair curly or straight. It really does what it says. I especially love the definition it gives my hair without the crunchiness. You can use this product alone, but it works best when paired with another styling product. The key to using this product effectively is to spray it into your palm first instead of directly in your hair, that way you can control the amount you put in. Also, I always apply the product to clean, damp hair in sections. Never dry hair. When I wear my hair curly, it doesn't leave a film at all. I have found that when I wear my hair straight it can leave a film. So, if you plan on straightening your hair, just spray a few pumps in your hand and disperse evenly. A little goes a long way.

As far as the price, I have never paid full price for it. But as good as it works, I definitely would. I would suggest purchasing this item from Target as they always have the best sales. Yesterday, I bought a 10-ounce 2 pack for $25.99. Yes, you read that right. Two 10-ounce bottles for only $25.99. Target had the 2 packs on sale for $35.99, and I used a $10 off a $35 beauty purchase coupon. You can also order these items for lower on Amazon.

Overall, this product is absolutely great, and I highly recommend it. Worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not worth the hype. I've paid much less for leave-ins that treated my hair far better than this stuff did. It makes my hair crunchy and leaves a film no matter how much I use. It doesn't feel like it's doing anything either. It doesn't help detangle. You're better off with the Tresemme leave in, or if you feel like getting something online, my personal favorite is the Black 15 in 1.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay so I love the results of this product, but I don't love the smell of it or the spray nozzle (I wish it was a finer mist because I feel like a lot of it misses my hair or soaks only one area). I also think it's really expensive for such a tiny bottle. That being said, nothing detangles my hair like it and it makes my hair air dry with this silkiness that I only dreamed of before I discovered this product. I haven't noticed less split ends or reduced damage, but there is an increased softness and manageability. When my 4 oz. bottle ran out I bit the bullet and invested in the 10 oz bottle on amazon for $35