January 30, 2015 | 953 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kschaumberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok,so let me begin by saying you get what you pay for.Sure it's a bit expensive,but in my experience,that's always been the best solution.Ive tried to match up this product,along with others,that are drugstore alternatives.Got horrible results each time.This
Particular product,has kept me out of a salon for what would be much needed trims.But the thing is,I don't need a trim anymore.My hair has gone from straw,to silk.it was something my hair dresser recommended, that I bought.last time I came in for service,she said I didn't even need a haircut.I'm amazed at what this product does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by emelyb93

Awesome product. It brought my hair back to life. The smell is wonderful I don't know what people are complaining about.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kcxchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My hair stylist highly recommended this so I bought it. Was very happy with the result! I can see my hair being more tamed and less fussy after first time using it after shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Lilactopus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I want to be in love with this product, but I'm only in like with it. It works well at making my frizz stay down, but it leaves my hair very stiff and crunchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle of this magic product. It seriously is a miracle product. I can not live without it. Been using this for years and it just makes my hair so silky and smooth! I have all of my girlfriends and my mom hooked on it and it works for EVERY hair type!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by themakeup411

i use product to scrunch my hair and straighten it every few weeks. over time, my hair fealt dead. i got this from ulta for Christmas, and tried it. after one use, my hair fealt extemely healthy and unbelievably soft. worth every penny.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by CherryRam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this, but I didn't. It did nothing for my hair and it stunk. Really bad chemical smell. It was so bad that I couldn't wait to wash my hair and get that smell out. At almost $40 a bottle, not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyn1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I want to start by saying I actually bought and returned this product 3 times before committing to an ongoing relationship. I can usually talk myself into splurging on beauty products (not so easy with the boyfriend) but this cost 22.00$ at wm, target, Walgreens (25 there, actually) etc. I'm sure one could find it cheaper online but I was so intrigued I had to buy it then and there!

So I used it once, nothing. No bells and whistles, no fireworks, my hair was unchanged. My hair was damaged, hennaed (then bleached and hennaed AGAIN), shoulder length, and dry/fried at the ends. The texture, which should be wavy, was like flat and fluffy and formed hideous 'wurve' (wave/curl) patterns. Just bad.

So after some reading and oogling at the grocery, I wanted to give it a go. It offers so much and what with the condition of my hair, and daily use of flat iron, I wanted this to work.

So, it didn't do much and I returned it. Then a week or so later, I once again, laid eyes upon it and decided maybe I didn't give a fair chance. Miracles don't happen overnight.

Currently, my bottle is near empty 😢 and my hair is phenomenal. I have done oil treatments, further hennaing, etc. These I all attribute to my hairs health. But the Its a 10 really makes a difference. Once I got in the habit of using it after every washing, it really blew me away. My hair is soft/shiny beyond reason/and looks less fried. Also, no little hairlets in my palms when I'm shamping (God forsaken breakage) .

I've read some hair loves this stuff, some doesn't. I find I can spray and spray away and my hair drinks it up. Others react badly to silicones. A lot of users don't realize hair is situational and so must be your product choice. If your hair isnt falling out just by looking at it, then perhaps this may be overkill.

But wash your hair as usual (I do this daily;shampoo&condition with either Aveeno clarifying shampoo or Miracle 7 Heavenly Hair and followup with Aveeno Nourish and Shine or Miracle 7 Heavenly Hair Mask) and I blot it with the towel (don't wrap as it increases frizz and breakage!) and then when its damp I spray the product with my head turned upside down.

I find my hair magically detangled so to further spare damage I don't comb until its nearly dry and even then, using this, its unnecessary.

All in all, anybody with hair should give this a try. That suggestion is urged more so if u have damaged hair, chemically treated hair, heat styled hair, or unmanageable hair in general!
And remember, give it a week or so prove itself 😘

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kiisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves a horrible waxy film in my hair, and makes it look dull. I got this for free, but I won't be using it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand all the positive reviews for this product. I usually can always count on MUA before buying a product, but this one was way off :( I felt like this did nothing at all to help my dry, coarse and thick hair. I applied after showering to wet hair and let air dry over night and flat ironed in the morning. My hair was frizzier and drier than usual. Thank goodness Target allows returns. I will be repurchasing my sexy healthy soy wheat leave in conditioner and oil (2 products) that work to make my hair way softer!! Wouldn't recommend this. It's not a 10, it's a 2!