July 25, 2014 | 956 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm not on the bandwagon with this one. I have thick, coarse hair and it didnt do anything for me. Plus, I was put off by the weird ambiguous juicyfruit type smell. It felt thick and heavy, not smooth feeling which is what I was expecting. I'd rather try a serum from Living Proof or even straight up argan oil instead of this. Thankfully I got this as a huge sample from Ulta so I didnt have to waste money on it. Threw it out after trying it out four times.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I was looking for a hair treatment for my colored hair. I have straight hair and doesn't give me much frizz. But it feels dull and dry. This treatment is amazing! I have use it either damp or dry hair. Both works well! I just pump twice into my palm and apply to the half way to the ends of my hair. It makes my hair feel so silky and soft! It detangles and make air dry faster. And it doesn't weight down my hair either. I am really enjoying this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this stuff on and off for the last 6 years and I've always found it to be a great, reliable leave in. I love that it's a cream product that can be sprayed on the hair. when my hair was chemically processed it was great for detangling and making my hair softer and more manageable. now that I'm back to my virgin hair it works great to keep my hair healthy and giving it nice slip when I comb my hair when it's wet. never feels heavy and the smell is not too overpowering. I can also use this when I want to reactivate my product on my second and third day. adds just enough texture and dampness to the hair. I have a relatively low frizz factor and this scrunches in nicely with previous products when dry styling. the price has definitely gone up and the 8oz size is almost $40 now which is a downside.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Target because there was a buy one get one free deal, so figured it was a great time to snag it.

To give you an idea of my hair, its frequently bleached and colored so its slightly dry and always needs to be healed after lightening. This stuff is great! Whenever my hair feels dry, I spritz some of this on and I'm good to go. If my ends are looking bad, I spray some in my hand and work it into my ends. For normal use, I use about 5 sprays on damp hair after showering and comb it out.

My hairs been loving it! :) I hate the price tag, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by rborsich

I received a free sample of this product from Ulta a couple of months ago. I really like it for my hair, it seems to make it more manageable. I have noticed less frizzing, fewer split ends, and healthier hair in general. I would keep using it, despite the price, if it didn't make my skin break out so badly. No amount of face washing is saving me from the acne that has been plaguing my hair line and left side of my forehead, where my bangs are, since I started using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because everybody raves about it. It was just okay. I actually finished the entire bottle and I didn't really notice any difference in hair. I probably won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This review is going to be extremely positive, considering I'm on my second bottle of this stuff! I ended up purchasing this on a whim, I believe someone at Ulta recommended it for split ends. It's an amazing detangtler, right out of the shower I will towel dry my hair a bit, pop about 6-7 sprays of this into the length of my hair and let my hair naturally dry. I've seen less and less split ends and it makes the length of my hair much more managable, which is great because my length is big and thick and curly. I'm very happy with this product, the packaging is great, the smell isn't offensive and it's rather pleasant. I've already repurchased this hair treatment, and look forward to trying other "It's a 10" products!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ulta gave me a free 2 oz bottle of this leave-in a while back, and I never used it. I came across it the other day, and decided to give it a try. Although the ingredients seem average, this stuff actually made my medium fine hair feel much thicker. I would probably wait to buy this when it's on sale, because it's a bit pricey. Other than the high price tag, this is a very good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by LolaBrw

Yikes! I am so glad the store I bought this from has a good return policy! I'm one of the few unlucky ones that this stuff did nothing for. I had actually held off on buying it and had it on my list for last resorts (I am currently dealing with the frizz crisis of 2014). I finally bought it, tried it. It felt really nice putting it in my wet hair, I really thought this could be the cure. Alas, it only left a film on my hair, which dulled my color, and made it slightly sticky as well. Ive gotten way better results with oils even though they sometimes get too heavy. I'd rather deal with greasy hair than dull, sticky hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a huge sample of this product as part of a promotion by Ulta. I've read rave reviews about it so I was excited to give it a try. First off, I saw some people complain about a plasticky smell. I didn't have that problem at all. There is a slight scent but it's a clean pleasant scent. Even if it didn't dissipate after my hair dried, I wouldn't have minded my hair smelling like that all day. Second, I think it's silly to have this in a spray bottle. Instead, I spray it into my hands so I can make sure it applies to the areas that it needs to go. Third, while this did make my hair very soft, it did absolutely nothing for the frizz. I have long (almost waist length) wavy hair that isn't thick but isn't thin either. I usually blow dry my hair straight using a light styling cream and a dab of argan oil to make my hair frizz free. If I only use this product I still get frizz, lots of frizz. I guess I'm going to have to add argan or something to get my smooth style. I did like the way my hair felt after blow drying. Silky soft, just not smooth like I wanted. Since I didn't have to buy this bottle I can't really comment on the price. If I can find a combo to get my hair straight with no frizz then I would purchase this product in the future.