It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/27/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL. i can use any shampoo in my hair, any conditioners... can put a turd in my hair...as long as I have this leave in product, my hair will still look and feel great.

on 2/21/2015 7:35:00 PM

I rarely write reviews, but this product compels me to write one. I initially bought this for my daughters, who both have curly hair. It does wonders for their hair. I never used it because the fragrance is a bit strong. Well, I decided to give it a try after using it for over a year on my daughters hair. Honestly, it's the only thing that gets rid of frizz, adds mega shine, all without feeling weighed down. I don't really believe in products that improve the quality of your hair, but I do feel my hair is in better shape due to "It's a 10". I no longer have split & broken ends. I love this stuff. I've tried everything under the sun, from Kerastase, to Bumble & Bumble, to drug store brands. I just hope they never discontinue it. A plus: the fragrance goes away after your hair dries.

on 2/18/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this awhile ago because I haven't been to the salon in over a year. My hair is currently home color-treated, oily at the scalp, dry at the ends and down past the middle of my back. It has a slight wave but is mostly flat and straight. It is medium to fine in texture. I have found with other products that they can be too greasy but this product isn't bad. I put a few pumps in my hand and start at the ends of my soaking wet hair after showering and work it up to mid shaft. I avoid going near my roots or scalp as before mentioned oil problem can be avoided this way. I find it works well as a detangler. The ends seem less crispy and hardly no frizz. The smell is somewhat strong and I could see where some people might not like it but I don't mind it too much. The price is steep for a little 4 ounce spray bottle but a little goes a long way. I would repurchase again. So far it has kept me from running to the stylist to hack off 6 inches of my hair. I am grateful for this product.

on 2/15/2015 11:41:00 PM

I will never ever be able to use a different leave in conditioner except this. It has completely been my hair saviour and it does everything it claims it says. I used to get incredibly fried ends from straightening my hair, curling it, brushing it and all that other stuff - and since using this I haven't seen a split end in weeks! It can be pricey depending on where you go, but it's more then worth it.

on 1/31/2015 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Saved my hair. I bleached my hair dry to get it bright red, and this repaired my hair from the inside out. I recommended it to a friend of mine who's hair had actually FALLEN OUT from too much bleach. It saved her hair also. A little bit of this goes a long way. I usually put two or three pumps in my hands and rub it through the bottom half of my hair. It's a bit expensive but absolutely worth it. I've used Moroccan oil (16$ for a tiny bottle!) and it didnt do anything worth talking about. A pretty big bottle of this is 18$ at Walmart and it lasts forever. I'll defenitely keep repurchasing.

on 1/24/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok,so let me begin by saying you get what you pay for.Sure it's a bit expensive,but in my experience,that's always been the best solution.Ive tried to match up this product,along with others,that are drugstore alternatives.Got horrible results each time.This
Particular product,has kept me out of a salon for what would be much needed trims.But the thing is,I don't need a trim anymore.My hair has gone from straw,to silk.it was something my hair dresser recommended, that I bought.last time I came in for service,she said I didn't even need a haircut.I'm amazed at what this product does.

on 1/18/2015 9:29:00 PM

Awesome product. It brought my hair back to life. The smell is wonderful I don't know what people are complaining about.

on 1/13/2015 11:37:00 PM

My hair stylist highly recommended this so I bought it. Was very happy with the result! I can see my hair being more tamed and less fussy after first time using it after shower.

on 1/9/2015 1:38:00 AM

I want to be in love with this product, but I'm only in like with it. It works well at making my frizz stay down, but it leaves my hair very stiff and crunchy.

on 12/26/2014 1:28:00 PM

I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle of this magic product. It seriously is a miracle product. I can not live without it. Been using this for years and it just makes my hair so silky and smooth! I have all of my girlfriends and my mom hooked on it and it works for EVERY hair type!!