April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by GlennLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a very good product that I've been using on myself and clients for the last few months. Since my first 4oz "sample", I've bought another 4oz and a 10oz bottle. My clients love it, and I love it. I would use it daily because my hair benefited from it so much. My hair is all over black with bleached blonde bangs. Heat protectors were not helping the blonde whatsoever, until I started using this product. Recently, I had to quit using the product because it gives me migraine headaches with my scalp feeling very sensitive in the area it was used most. I'm still feeling the sensation from the overuse of this product, so Be VERY careful using this product! Overall, I would strongly recommend this amazing hair care product!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nnutcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have mermaid long, straight, ashy blonde, dry hair. I bought a big bottle of this crap thinking I couldn't go wrong with everyone loving it. It did nothing. It did not add shine, did not smooth, did not moisturize. I sprayed more on the ends, thinking maybe I needed more. Just made my hair sticky. It also smells awful, and gets really gross on the nozzle. I've been using it on and off for maybe a half a year now. Nope, my mind hasn't changed. Perhaps the one +keratin is better , but now I don't want to waste any more money on it just in case it sucks just as much. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

Excellent product. Good ingredients. Really brings dry/stressed hair back to life. I spray it on my hands so I can apply it to the ends of my hair or particularly dry areas. I have the original one and am happy with it. A little goes a long way with this as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got it for free at ulta so I can't complain

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by LeiMar86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately I feel like this did nothing for my hair...it was the same as if I'd put nothing in at all. I have much cheaper leave-ins that perform much better. For the price and reviews, I thought this would leave my dry, color-treated hair soft and shiny, but it really did nothing. Thankfully I bought the smallest bottle I could find at CVS for $11.99, so it wasn't too much money down the drain. Will use up, but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MelodyMerciless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have processed my hair so it is platinum blonde with black in it. After lightening my hair as much as I have I noticed it wasn't as soft as it was before. I tried a bunch of products to try and get my hair back to being super soft and having that healthy shine. Even though this leave in treatment is on the pricey side I feel it's well worth the price because of how it transforms your hair. I got a smaller bottle to try it out and make sure it didn't make my dull dry hair worse, and now for future I will be buying the bigger bottles (big bottle retails for about $40). It's well worth the cost for all the benefits it provides to your hair. I love this stuff and even use it when I use my dry shampoo and dry conditioner. So if you haven't tried this you definitely should go out and get some. It works for every hair type and keeps your hair looking and feeling absolutely incredible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

EXPENSIVE! But my hair loves it. Give me soft, shiny hair, even if I don't use any other products. The last little bit of the bottle gets stuck because the product gets a little thick towards the end, but I just add a tiny amount of water to finish out the bottle. I have bra strap length, naturally wavy hair that I add a color gloss to every 10 weeks or so. This product helps detangle so well that I don't have clumps of hair in my comb after combing through my hair while wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I've heard and read countless rave reviews of this leave-in product. I finally went on a whim and purchased the last bottle of this at my local salon. They were having a BOGO sale so I took it as a sign.

- price point of $19.50 CAD seems like the going price pretty much everywhere in the GTA. I do think it's a tidbit overpriced but as long as the product continues to work for me, I'll continue to repurchase
- the packaging isnt the greatest in terms of visual pleasing. I mean, it kinda looks like a bottle of gel from the 90s that zac morris would use... just saying, just me.
- now the actual product and effect on my hair: this is one of my top 3 fave leave-in detanglers. Its a 10 surely did help me detangle my hair before drying it, it softened and added shine to my hair. I will say though that I do need to add a bit of oil to my ends still, but thats minor. Overall, this product does deliver, and lives up to the hype. Its a breeze running my fingers through my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by sellersmischa6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay so I didn't actually but this product for myself. My moms friend bought this and gave it to me and I'm sooooo happy with this product to be honest! I've never used anything from the it's a 10 line. For some background info, I have super curly thick unruly hair an it take a lot to keep it tamed and not frizzy. And usually I just leave some of my conditioner in my hair as a leave in cause let's be real here, I don't have time to deal with my hair in the morning I'm 16 and lazy okay. Go figure. But I've been using this stuff for only like two days lol but I already love it! I like the smell, even though most might not like the heat protectant kinda smell, I personally like it. It makes my hair more defined and overall beautiful looking. It's more shiny and soft and there is barely any frizz! I'm in love!! The only thing I don't like is that it's a spray and sprays are so hard to distribute in my hair cause it's curly an I want the product to be even all around my head. So I just spray it in my hands an rub it through my hair in sections and this method works well for me. Otherwise I have no problem with this product at all it's a miracle literally I'm so happy with it! It doesn't break me out either like most products do to my skin. I put this in right after I get out of the shower along with my Paul Mitchell smoothing serum, by the way I shower at night, and I let my hair air dry and it looks perfect by the time I wake up in the morning. All in all this product gets a thumbs up because I've never had a product that makes my hair look this way and doesn't leave any residue! GREAT STUFF!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SierraLiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm just finishing my first 4 oz bottle of this stuff. I first bought this stuff in October when a bad bleach job fried my hair. I needed something to help keep it nice while I let the bleached bits grow out. The parts of my hair that were bleached aren't entirely grown out, but they're much more manageable and soft when I use this stuff. (And my hair was so badly fried, it was elastic in some spots!!!)

I've heard people rave about this stuff all the time, but I was a little weary of the price. Four ounces was $20 at my Target. That's a lot for a college student. But I decided that it cost that much for a reason because this stuff is wonderful. I'm going to keep repurchasing this forever. ....Or until they change the formula and ruin it like so many companies love to do.

If you're on the fence about buying this stuff because of the cost, just bite the bullet and do it. Thank me later!

****************EDIT**********************

It's now April, and I've repurchased this item once since my initial 5/5 review. And unfortunately, I found that this product was giving my serious breakouts in the areas where my hair ever touched my face. I'm really disappointed!! I love what this does to my hair, but I can't handle the crazy breakouts.

If you have acne prone skin, you might want to skip out on this product. I'll have to drop this product down to a 3/5. It isn't a bad product, it just clashes with my natural chemical makeup. Booo. :(