September 2, 2014 | 1064 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by rayeraye20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love the smell makes my long hair super soft. .but the price$$$ ugh 20 bucks for a 4 once bottle .. but its worth it .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The miracle hair mask worked great so I thought it'd be worth giving this one a shot. Was dissapointed, it was barely beneath a 'blah' at best. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by debdebarge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely, Love this hair care line! And it only takes a little bit & smells Real good. I get many compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by camsmom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee this stuff! ..it smells amazing and works like a 10! good for dry,damaged,frizzy,dull hair ...its my fave

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

probably my favorite hair product I've tried so far... I LOVE how soft it makes my colored, long & thick hair. i like the plastic jar version more than the spray bottle. I need to invest in sometime soon....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a little too heavy for my hair, but I can see why people love it. I got a sample bottle at ulta for free a few months back, but only tried it recently during a few extremely humid days. I have wavy, medium/fine, color-treated hair that frizzes like crazy during the summer. It made my hair very soft and got rid of frizz, but my hair felt weighed down and slightly greasy. I find it works much nicer if I spray a few pumps onto my hand and smooth it through wet hair after taking it out of the towel after a shower. I don't think it's a bad product at all, just not great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

This stuff is amazing! My favorite hair product is definitely my favorite. I started using this when my moms bestfriend, who is a hairstylist, gave me a travel size one and after just one use my hair was softer, more managable and silk looking. After using this consistently for 2 years I find myself rarely ever needing trims, despite the fact that I use my straightener constantly. This is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by eyeluvmakeup21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Been using the is product on and off for 3 months, at times I love it and other times I feel like the ends of my hair are more sticky/dry. When I bought it I also bought one for my mother as she has religiously used infusion 3 (I think it's called that) leave in conditioner. She fell in love with this and told me to buy her more whenever they are on sale because she's running out. She loves it because it doesn't look greasy and it doesn't weight down her hair and it leaves it soft.. She has blonde, fine, dry, color damaged hair. I just bought her two more. If you ladies like this check out target.com or the jcpenney salon which I just bought them for buy one get one half off plus 25% off coupon

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by coloryouclingto

I am someone who wants her hair to feel very soft to the touch. When I buy a hair product, whether it be a shampoo, a conditioner, or a leave-in, I am looking first and foremost for it to impart SOFTNESS to my hair, and this product TRULY DELIVERS!!!

I have full-foil blonde highlights, so without the right products, my hair can feel quite dry and even straw-like. It's a 10 makes my hair unbelievably soft, yet it doesn't make it look greasy. It gives my hair a lot of slip, too. I just spray 5-10 times, and then I have absolutely NO TANGLES whatsoever. This is huge for me, as my hair is extremely tangle-prone and hard to brush without it!

I generally don't like to spend much money on hair care, and after my first bottle of this ran out, I tried a number of other leave-ins (Neutrogena, Dove, L'Oreal) in an attempt to find something less pricey that would do the same thing. It just wasn't possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this product a bunch of times now. It is definitely my HG hair detangler. Every time I try to find something cheaper I just go right back to this. It detangles my long, thick frizzy hair nicely. I love the smell. It makes brushing my hair so much easier! This product plus the Dry Bar detangler brush have made a serious difference in my hair care. I hope they never discontinue this product!