November 24, 2014 | 833 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand all the positive reviews for this product. I usually can always count on MUA before buying a product, but this one was way off :( I felt like this did nothing at all to help my dry, coarse and thick hair. I applied after showering to wet hair and let air dry over night and flat ironed in the morning. My hair was frizzier and drier than usual. Thank goodness Target allows returns. I will be repurchasing my sexy healthy soy wheat leave in conditioner and oil (2 products) that work to make my hair way softer!! Wouldn't recommend this. It's not a 10, it's a 2!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BetsDraper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOOVEE this product! I got it as a promotional product from my salon for only $10 and absolutely loved it. Just 2-3 spritz and its good enough for medium length medium-thick hair. I spray two pumps in my hand and just run it through my damp towel-dried hair then blow dry with my hands till it's mostly dry and then run a barrel brush just to give my hair some oomph. This product gave me such nice volume, bounce and shine, I couldn't ask for more. When I curl my hair after I use this product, my curls looked real nice and bouncy. After I ran out of the product, I didn't want to spend $20 on a tiny bottle (4 Fl oz), so I decided to branch out and look for a dupe under $10. I found some which gave me similar results at first, but didn't seem to do much for my hair after a few weeks. So I decided to just go back to this product, spend a little extra money but get the desired results. I'm glad I went back and don't think I'll switch anytime soon. My only complaint is that I'm not the biggest fan of the smell although it doesn't stay on your hair and I wish it was a little cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lilcrazy2g

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from Ulta a few months ago so I couldn't tell you whether the price was reasonable or not. I wanted to use this consistently but the scent didn't exactly allow me to. It left my hair very moisturized and appear healthy. But that smell! It lingered and gave me slight headaches. It was like a perfume-y baby powder scent? It just sucks that it seemed to be a good product, just the scent was too much for me =/ I gave it to my friend though, hopefully it works out for her

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Jkgraika

I can see the hype however my hair does get a little gunky after day after day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by owensrl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best hair product I have ever used! It has completely changed my hair. I use it whether I wear my hair curly or straight. It really does what it says. I especially love the definition it gives my hair without the crunchiness. You can use this product alone, but it works best when paired with another styling product. The key to using this product effectively is to spray it into your palm first instead of directly in your hair, that way you can control the amount you put in. Also, I always apply the product to clean, damp hair in sections. Never dry hair. When I wear my hair curly, it doesn't leave a film at all. I have found that when I wear my hair straight it can leave a film. So, if you plan on straightening your hair, just spray a few pumps in your hand and disperse evenly. A little goes a long way.

As far as the price, I have never paid full price for it. But as good as it works, I definitely would. I would suggest purchasing this item from Target as they always have the best sales. Yesterday, I bought a 10-ounce 2 pack for $25.99. Yes, you read that right. Two 10-ounce bottles for only $25.99. Target had the 2 packs on sale for $35.99, and I used a $10 off a $35 beauty purchase coupon. You can also order these items for lower on Amazon.

Overall, this product is absolutely great, and I highly recommend it. Worth every penny!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not worth the hype. I've paid much less for leave-ins that treated my hair far better than this stuff did. It makes my hair crunchy and leaves a film no matter how much I use. It doesn't feel like it's doing anything either. It doesn't help detangle. You're better off with the Tresemme leave in, or if you feel like getting something online, my personal favorite is the Black 15 in 1.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay so I love the results of this product, but I don't love the smell of it or the spray nozzle (I wish it was a finer mist because I feel like a lot of it misses my hair or soaks only one area). I also think it's really expensive for such a tiny bottle. That being said, nothing detangles my hair like it and it makes my hair air dry with this silkiness that I only dreamed of before I discovered this product. I haven't noticed less split ends or reduced damage, but there is an increased softness and manageability. When my 4 oz. bottle ran out I bit the bullet and invested in the 10 oz bottle on amazon for $35

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff REEKS! It smells like a mix of dirty socks, wet dog, and skunk. I have no idea what it did for my hair because I couldn't stand the stench and washed it out of my hair a few minutes after putting it in. Yuck, yuck, YUCK! Glad it was a free sample bottle from Ulta so I wasn't out any money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by rayeraye20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok so yes it works pretty good ....But personally I have to use a lot for any results ... And with the price you can image!I can say my hair is a lot better useing this product I can definitely tell the difference when I dont ... con so expensive but amazon has 10 once bottles for 25 bucks so I guess that's not too bad !

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The miracle hair mask worked great so I thought it'd be worth giving this one a shot. Was dissapointed, it was barely beneath a 'blah' at best. :/