October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Crème - Estee Lauder - Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Cream Compact Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by iflounder

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had "thought" about getting the EL double wear and went to the counter. The girl that helped me, showed me this, and I LOVED that it came in a compact, and is soooo creamy. Love it! The girl decided that what matched my skin was a "warm" color, it says 1W1, and the color is Beech. Well... I had told her that I always thought I was cool, or neutral in my color, but gotta admit, she knew what she was doing, this color looks fantastic. You almost can't even tell I have anything on my face, which is what it's supposed to do, right? I would never have picked this color for myself, cuz it has a slight yellowish tint to it, but she said that would counteract the redness undertones I have in my face, and she was right. If you're older and want a very creamy, gorgeous foundation, try this! You can build it up, I just use one blended coat, in that I don't have a lot of spots, blemishes, etc...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love this foundation. It is so quick and easy to apply on the go and your makeup will look flawless. The ONLY complaint is the price. It is about $50 for one and for me the makeup doesn't last that long. So good quality makeup and product, but price is sky high.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by hancid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good for dry, dull skin. I didn't notice any "lift" or "firming" action, but I'm not an old lady (yet!) either. The color selection is quite nice and I was happy to find a pale shade with pink undertones, called "shell". It leaves a nice glow to the skin and responds well to most powders. The color doesn't darken or fade however the product does tend to rub off/melt off after about 5 hours even with powder. It lasts a decent amount of time which makes the price not too bad. The coverage is really nice, it masks pores beautifully and hides blemishes well enough. Never looks cakey or dry. Very versatile and can be built up to full coverage or sheered down. The lady at Sears told me they use it on their models for photoshoots. It would easily become my HG foundation if only it lasted longer and persevered better through bad weather.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am glad that this makeup didn't have a radiant finish on me. Nothing says Old Lady more than a luminous face that showcases wrinkles in my opinion. This had a more natural finish, which I loved. I didn't even need a loose powder over this. It had nice sheer to medium coverage based on application and wasn't at all streaky if applied with care. Unfortunately, it laid on top of my skin no matter how little or great the amount of moisturizer or serum I used. I tried two colors and it looked like I was wearing makeup with both. I was surprised that PB had it on her top list of foundations for dry skin not just because it didn't really hydrate, but also because it looked too obvious as it didn't melt into the skin.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this creme makeup in a compact. The color, 2C1 Linen, was fine, but the formula is too heavy for my combination skin, even in the cooler months. I wouldn't purchase it for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by vpivoine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm 27 but I have really dry and sensitive skin with rosacea. I'm Asian with light-medium undertone, and 2w1 dawn is the perfect match for me. This is not a cream-to-powder compact; it has a satin finish and is moisturizing. It covers every flaw and looks absolutely amazing. I love the healthy glow it gives to my dry and dull complexion; and I also love that it's so easy to use. I used up one case last summer and now I plan to go back to it. The only draw back is that it rubs off; but this happens with every moisturizing cream foundation that I've tried. I'll recommend this to whoever has dry skin but wants your skin glow.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love the cream, i not using the sponge go with it, i use my own. i have really really have a dry skin in winter and oily in summer
The fact is I just got this for chirstmas, event i use 2 diffrent moisture but i put this on my skin look completely dry up ( nasty look) but after 2 hrs it's turn out great. SO, beware for this product if you try to go somewhere put on the foundation or cream at list 2 hrs before then put on your makeup after that will give you amarzing look. I love it but not gonna buy it again because waste too much time to waiting for the rigth look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I received a sample of this cream makeup. Although it provides great coverage, it is not moisturizing enough for my very dry skin. I think it would work well for someone whose skin is normal to oily who wants coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by sm89

After the Minute Makeup Stick was discontinued, I decided to stick with Estee Lauder because I liked my other foundation so much. However, the experience took a wrong turn. The lady at the counter matched the makeup to my skin tone. When I got home, the makeup was SO dark! I paid almost 35 bucks for a piece of junk. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

I am 50, with drying skin, but I used to be oily. Overall, I like this product, but I doubt I would buy it again. It is too pricey not to be a miracle product. I found a very good color match in Linen, which really helped to neutralize my ruddiness. The texture is very light, smooth, and not at all greasy, with an SPF 15. Those looking for very dewy textures might want to look elsewhere. It reminds me a lot of BB stick fndtn, only this is in a compact. Coverage is good when layered. I have an issue with the packaging. The sponge is under the makeup and is hard to get at without digging at the product by accident. I loved this a lot until I checked out my face near a window, at noon, with a hand held mirror. The smooth coverage I thought I had turned a bit cakey, and the product emphasized every fine line, every pore (recall I used to have oily skin most of my life!), and every fine hair on my face. It morphed from Princess Bride to Bride of Frankenstein, by magnifying every flaw. I quickly sponged it down with a fresh sponge. I lost some coverage, but at least it looked more smooth.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No