December 18, 2014 | 875 users online

Foundations - Laura Mercier - moisturizing foundation in sunny beige

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by kaygrief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a amazing foundation, a bit pricey but worth every penny.
I have really dry skin and usually foundation sticks to the dry spots and makes it appear even worse. This foundation definately does not do this it makes my skin look flawless!
definately will be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleLee

I've tried other expensive brand foundations and this is my favorite. I is great for my dry skin, but doesn't leave me looking oily. Tried to match this color with Lancome and Yves Saint Laurent, but there is none like it for me. Best to work it in in small areas--more pigmented than other foundations according to LM rep.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by 8383

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently started using Laura Mercier moisturing foundation. The finish is wonderful if u use a damp sponge otherwise it is blotchy. The only problem is I started breaking out in my t-zone. Im not sure if its the oil in the foundation or the recent colder weather we have gotten. Has anyone else had this problem with this foundation?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

LM moisturizing foundation looks super natural. I purchased this foundation for my engagement photoshoot, and my pictures turned out to be very beautiful. It looks like I have beautiful skin, matches my skintone beautifully. I love LM products. They're phenomenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 1:08:00 AM More reviews by sarahspence87

This is the most awesome foundation ever, so beautiful my mom asked if i was wearing foundation. iasked if that was good or bad she said good because my skin looked so nice. i look forward to putting on all my makeup not just the eyes and lips i feel luxurious, awesome foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 1:42:00 PM More reviews by RUBY6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation, You must know Laura Mercier has some of the best colors in the industry. Which is amazing because some counters have what seems like dozens of shades that match know one very well. Sunny beige lights up my face, evens me out and is not heavy nor does it pool into any wrinkles. I love it because if you want heavier coverage you can use more, and if you want less you can achieve a "tinted" lighter look too! Good luck with this, it's is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 7:37:00 AM More reviews by evekk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foolproof liquid foundation. I use this for when I want to look sophisticated and elegant (or at least try to!), normally for evening functions/events. When the MA suggested the Moisturizing instead of Oil Free I thought - is she crazy I have combo skin?!?! But she was right. This foundation is good for combo skins and I hardly have to blot or touch up. I found it a little strange to pad it on with the LM sponges that you buy with it (yes, you have to buy them) but the finish is smooth and long lasting when done this way. I've tried smearing it on but it just doesn't work this way. It gives me perfect coverage and dare I say it, that flawless look.

Sunny Beige is the closest match to my skin colour but I do think that it is a little on the pale side for me. I use it mainly in the winter but if I want more coverage than my MAC F&B (which is my main summer foundation) in the summer I will use LM with a spritz of MAC Fix+ and I find they work well together. HG for me and I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I almost bought the Oil-Free for my combo skin, but the SA recommended this one. Apparently the moisturizing one blends nicer and is a slightly different tone. This one is a great color for me. It's neutral with a hint of the yellow undertone and has great coverage. I use this daily with a damp sponge over the LM primer or over the Shiseido Brightening Veil. With a light dusting of Stardust Loose powder, I have the perfect glowing complexion. I have never received so many compliments on my skin before. I'm almost done my first bottle, so yeah, I'll buy again. I use different foundations for different days, etc. so this is my 'work' foundation because it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about touch-ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by farah79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello? Did I buy the same foundation as you girls? I keep reading that sunny beige in perfect for MAC NC35, and that it is SO yellow based. So why is mine too light for my NC30 skin, and a tad too pink? Armani LSF in #6 IS absolutely my perfect color match, but definitely not this. I like the texture, even though I didn't find it to cover enough EITHER (other reviews say it has great coverage). I'm thinking of trying the oil-free version, THAT IS IF I can find a good color match. Can anyone help???? Pleeease! Or maybe I go and spend the EUROS on the Armani... (now THAT is an awesome foundation)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tjfique

I was in search of a foundation with a good deal of coverage. however, my combo skin did not take well to it at all!!! now, i've been using it all summer and i'm breaking out like a teenager and I'm 30! I can only assume this is the culprit. midday, i can wipe so much oil off my face, it's unreal. the coverage is great and it goes on very smoothly and evenly. i am going to set it aside for now and try it again in the winter. furthermore, it doesn't have an spf, at least it's not identified on the bottle, if it does.