April 19, 2014 | 1539 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Rootbeer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by yuenloklok

my favourite lipgloss. it isn't sticky and adds just a hint of color.

i use it to tone down some lipsticks which I find to be extremely garish. it doesn't last long though. however, when it fades, it leaves a nice tint together with whatever lipstick i mixed with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

Omg I love this stuff. I got a mini courtesy of a swap and I am in love.

This is the MLBB gloss I have been searching for since I was 16 (long time ago).

So glad this was given to me in a swap as I don't think I would have bought this because it looks brown. It does not show up brown.

I'm off to buy a couple more for my purse and car!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This is the first time trying Clinique's Superbalm. I reallly like it. It stays on and adds moisture. It is a nice nude color that adds shine. This is perfect for the office. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by allmyfriendsarecowboys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Rootbeer 04. Even though it's more than I would spend on lip gloss my mom decided to splurge on a bunch of Clinique makeup and skincare for me since my birthday is coming up. When it is first applied it is very sticky, but it goes away within a few minutes. The color is basically clear with a nude tint to it. I like this color because it is really shiny and it enhances my natural lip color. I have seen plenty of lip glosses that have moisturizing in the name but this one really lives up to that promise. I actually don't have to put lip balm underneath this gloss which I like because I can apply on the go even if I've forgotten the balm. Great gloss...I will probably purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think the colour is very different than the one in the pics on here. It's more of a dark nude colour.
I got this as a mini in a set of five superbalms. This is my favourite one for an everyday, nude look.
The most surprising thing to me - as a chapstick-addict - was that the superbalms are actually really moisturizing.
Great product, but I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lalee2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one on my go to lip glosses especially in the winter because it is so moisturizing! This gloss is a little heavy and sticky but not unbearably so. I have this in apricot and rootbeer and they are both very very sheer. It gives a great shiny glossy finish with just a hint of color. The moisture this adds to your lips is by far the best of any gloss that I have ever used and that is why it is one of my staple glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fall-back lipgloss when I can't seem to find anything to go with the rest of my makeup...or when my lips are having a dry, chapped spell. All of the Superbalms are essentially clear, but with just a hint of tint. This one matches the natural shade of my lips perfectly. It wears well, feels amazing (not very sticky like some glosses, eg Juicy Tubes), and really does moisturize. The tube is quite large and even though I use it consistently I still have a fair bit left. I will always have on of these in rotation.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ananyasavur

Love it! Its a great shade for my asian skin - Its very moisturising as well. But its a bit thick and goey. I hate when my hair touches my lips - specially while driving with my roof down :(
BTW, the pic uploaded above is def not the rootbeer shade! Its not pink as in the pic - that one looks more like Raspberry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very shiny...very sheer nude color....only a hint of color on my lips, mainly shine

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by porcelaintrash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i truly love this gloss, pretty colour and nice texture
i will deff buy again once it runs out