August 28, 2014 | 1169 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - Sculpting Blush in Shade 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by crybaby

I was having a hard time finding the perfect pale & very cool-toned pink blush that mimicked my natural flush [FYI I'm warm- light olive, but for some reason I blush cool]. I tried many blushes that were gorgeous, but they were too bubblegum or would oxidize as the day wore on. In the pan in looks like nothing special, but it achieves exactly what I wanted. Very cool, pink, and matte. It looks completely natural [unlike some lavender shades I tried], doesn't "turn", and isn't chalky. I'm NC25, and it shows up fantastic on me... I'm not sure how it would appear on darker skin tones. Staying power is good, but I do reapply in the middle of the day.
As far as packaging, it's not the greatest. It has a magnetic closure, so it can be a pain when you're in a rush. Also, no mirror. The color is so fantastic, those things can definitely be forgiven! *PIC*
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful lite pink that I like to set my cream (Nars multiple) with and add a little color here and there to my PPP skin - which usually I can't do because everything is too dark or shiney. This has just enough color and is matt and so far is ok for my sensative skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No