Make Up For Ever Aquarelle

4.8

on 11/16/2006 7:24:00 AM

I bought this in Black. This is actually the eyeliner we were recommended to use by our makeup school profs...

This doesn't flake, goes on easily, and can even be blended into a smoky eye if you master the technique.

It's quite cheap IIRC especially since you have loads of product. one bottle lasts ages (Unless you're a makeup artist)

on 9/30/2004 2:03:00 AM

i have this in a shimmery emerald green color, it's great. goes on smooth, doesn't flake and is quite a lot of product compared to say, chanel's liquid eyeliner!

on 7/18/2004 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have the orange copper shade in this and it is gorgeous. It goes on bold but fades to a shimmery light wash of color.Will grab the pink one the next time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just got my first Aquarelle in a burnt orange with golden shimmer and it is to die for!! I mean the colour, the effect, the amount of product, the originality. Ya know, I'm moving over from MAC to Make Up For Ever, because they are above and beyond in quality.

I was going to get the golden pink as well, but they were all sold out (sob).

on 3/22/2004 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Aquarelle in Gold is a really nice product for a dramatic eye (either line or covered lid). It is NOT for the faint of heart. It makes a good clubbing eye...You will have to shake up the product because it separates, but I think it was well worth the money. A unique piece (plus the late Kevyn A. recommended it)I took one lippy off because on the rare occasion that it has travelled into my eye it was very irritating..but that's my mistake I suppose.

on 8/27/2002 6:17:00 AM

I adore these... fabulous for creating dramatic eyes for going out to clubs with all the exquisite colors available. I ran out and got the shimmery white way back when Kevyn Aucoin waxed poetic on applying it to the inner corners of eyes to brighten them. It really does work and I use that trick even today. My only qualm with the Aquarelles is how chunky and messy the caps get after awhile. Then again... maybe it's just me.

on 8/7/2002 3:02:00 PM

I am really enjoying the Aquarelles. They go on smoothly, are long lasting and impart a nice finish on the lids. I have a turquoise and a sample of the blue gold. Both are wonderful. Would definitely buy more colors if there was a store near me.

on 6/15/2002 9:39:00 PM

I'm not a pro with liquid eyeliners, but I really like these. Glides on easily and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. The colors are unique and complex, too.

on 5/12/2002 2:23:00 AM

I love this liquid eyeliner. It comes in a small glass bottle with a black cap (no brush). It applies smoothly, wears like iron, and comes in gorgeous shades. I have a shimmery purple (which shows up as purple and not black) and my favorite, a blue-gold (this shows up as a navy with gold shimmer). Can't wait to stock up on more :)