April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Sketching Pencil - double ended kohl eye lining pencil - Tuxedo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the brand BeneFit and I am so ready to love their stuff. This is why I bought Tuxedo even though navy is a color I use maybe once a year. It is a medium dark, flat, opaque navy. The staying power is good, better than onyx, it smudges just the right amount unlike onyx. The smudger sponge at the end is great. Use is with some eye make up remover it also serves as a cleaning tool for minor flaws and overdos. I just don't like that the pencil itself is white. Gets dirty so easily. I am a freak about these kinda things :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kriek

The colour is amazing! I dont need to use any other eyeshadows with this. I often use the smudger just outside of my eyes, and I love the look it gives me. It is not that long lasting like in the previous comments, but worth using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Meaghan86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour and great with the smudger on the other end. For me it doesn't seem to be long-lasting, and fades by the end of the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! I wonder why it doesnt have more reviews. It's a creamy, but not smudgy, dark navy eyeliner that brings out my brown eyes really subtely. I like to wear it on my inner rims with black mascara and a shimmery taupe eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A nice long kohl pencil with a built-in smudger tip on the other side - very handy. Much like the size of Lancome's Le Crayon Kohl; however, this is a unique shade - a blue/black that works for a lot of cooler toned eyeshadow combinations I like to use. Great for blues and silvers as well as blacks and smoky eye looks. Unfortunately, this isn't the softest- even with use, you have to warm it up in your hands, and then it still tugs at your lids. Kind of expensive for a liner at $16, but I am hoping that it will last forever, like Lancome's Le Grand Kohl. I still prefer Lancome, and MAC's Kohls and Clinique's cream shapers over this. I got MAC Kohl in Indigo and even though that's a warmer blue, I prefer that formula to this, but I like this color more for cooler e/s combinations. I will use this up but not repurchase. It really rates about a 3 1/2.