Equate Dry Skin Cream (in jar)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

my hands are dry and cracked. It makes my hands feel so much better. the only thing is that I don't like the consistency of it.

on 3/3/2014 3:56:00 PM

This is so stiff I couldn't get it out of the jar let alone spread it on me. Just terrible.

on 2/19/2013 2:55:00 PM

I have found it - I have found it. Something for my very dry skin is here. I have said in many of my reviews how my changing skin is surely changing, and it has not stopped yet!
This very inexpensive cream in a great big jar is marvelous! It is called "Equate Dry Skin Creme" - it is the dupe of Eucerin cream. I have very dry cheeks under my cheekbones and on the inner side of them. I usually use my Estee Lauder Daywear Cream first and then this. If I am going to put on makeup, I use just a bit, and then, a liittle more at night. I see my wrinkles stretch way out. EL Daywear is expensive, but it always helps my skin, and this Equate cream is the clincher! Hey, you older ones, you especially would love this.

on 6/28/2012 7:51:00 AM

Love this! Bought this to save money! I ended up liking it better than the Eucerin version. Super thick, it is greasy, but I grease up before bed (especially if my skin is super dry) and my skin feels amazing in the am. I always have an extra jar of this in case I won't be able to find it somewhere.
Faint smell, not unpleasant, I do tend to have breakouts and haven't experienced any with this product.

on 1/22/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this to replace Eucerin Original Cream, and it works just as well for a much lower price. The jar is enormous and you only need a small amount of the cream, so it will last a very long time in most circumstances. I apply it to my lips regularly, and they stay perfectly smooth. I use it because it provides long-lasting protection and moisture on its own (with no shine, which is a benefit for me), but also works well beneath lipstick and lipgloss. It's truly a perfect product, in my experience. When my real lip balm ran out, I just refilled the little jar with this cream, so I can have it with me whenever I need it.
I have very dry skin, and I like to apply this as a treatment once or twice a week. It's very, very thick and therefore not the most comfortable thing for me to have all over my body, but the rewards--silky smooth skin that lasts for days--is worth any annoyance. When I use it as a body treatment, I apply a thin layer to my skin while it's still damp from bathing, and then sleep in it overnight. This feels sticky and slightly uncomfortable, so be prepared; however, the results are worth it. Highly recommended.

on 9/20/2010 8:11:00 AM

This stuff is amazing for dry skin. At first when I bought it, i got it based off of reviews and going to Walmart for the first time in years.
I was shocked at how huge the jar was. The consistency was very thick. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with this since it seems too thick for face cream. But, after running out of a moisturizer I was using for dry skin, I decided to give this jar a shot. And, you know what? I LOVE IT! It doesn't break me out. I use it everywhere on my face and neck. This cream is also a good hand/body moisturizer as well. I will definately repurchase this one.

on 6/7/2010 12:59:00 AM

Great for dealing with sensitive, eczema-prone skin on a tight budget. I've tried a couple dozen different creams and lotions on my son and this one was the best overall in terms of price and performance. A bit greasy at first, but keeps the eczema in check, even in wintertime, and he's never complained about stinging.

on 8/16/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this cream. I have eczema and normally I use eucerin, but this cream is half the price and I get the same moisturizing results.

Has this been discontinued? I have visited my local Walmart on several occasions and its no longer there.

I miss it because it is awesome especially after a shower/bath...it seals in the moisture. Another great use is for feet. Put this cream on dry parts of feet before bed and put socks on...smooth, soft feet.

on 6/29/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Bought this because of the reviews written here. I am not disappointed; in fact, it's even better than I expected. No sicky smell. A little greasy at first but that quickly subsides. I also have skin problems, and this is one of the most soothing creams I've used. The price is terrific, but even if it were more expensive, I'd still buy it again.

on 4/25/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I had really bad eczema on my hands from washing baby bottles almost non stop. My hands were terribly itchy. Finally I asked the pharmacist at Walmart what to use on my hands - he suggested hydrocortizone and Eucerin. I went straight to the Walmart brand because the Eucerine was damn expensive! Anyway this stuff works wonders and soothed my eczema immediately. It cleared up in a week. You get a ton of product for a small amount of money. This stuff will last me a while, but I will definetly repurchase if I ever run out.