October 2, 2014 | 1007 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Flake Away

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Brooke489

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes it is the best!. Does the job wonderfully- elbows and heels and it smells so good in the shower and fragrance stays after the shower
Sometimes I'm hesitant to write great reviews because companies often discontinue products that everyone seems to love-I'm sure all of us experience this!
It's a bit more expensive than other sugar scrubs
Please Soap and Glory, keep this around for other younger generations than me :)))

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST FACE SCRUB EVER!!! I've tried this on my body and the results were kinda disappointing...I think it's too gentle for my body skin, even though it's dry...so I said why not try it on my face? BUT first I checked the ingredients and so I concluded it's absolutely acne-prone skin friendly! there are no comedogenic ingredients, so I used it on my face and I fell in LOVE with it! my skin felt so soft (due to the high amount of glycerin in it), supple and clean...and u get 300 gr for a ridicolous price, so it's a pretty great value for a face scrub! definitely gonna keep repurchasing it and use it only for my face...I'm not gonna repurchase expensive face scrubs ever again! the packaging is so cute..also there's written the PAO is of 24 months so u've got enough time to use it up before it expires, that also means it's kinda resistant to bacteries! amazing product, big amount for a small price! <3 THANK YOU SOAP & GLORY!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Dendaria

Its too much smell, i juse it on my hands and the are really soft after jusing it...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! I use it twice a week and it always leaves my skin extremely smooth. Plus it eliminates those little bumps on the back of my arms and since using this product two years ago they have never returned. All in all its fantastic and the cheap price is a bonus too!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Makes skin really smooth, plus i love soap and glory

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite body scrub (after Covent Garden The Sanctuary warming sugar scrub) so far. I use it once a week, and it makes my skin super-smooth and soft. It has the right amount of grit and is not too oily.
Even though I have very sensitive skin (and I was a little nervous when I read that the scrub contained sea salt), I haven't had any problems with it so far. I will definitely buy is again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

Alright, Soap and Glory, I like this. I like it a lot. Great smell, good ingredients, makes my skin baby smooth. BUT. It annoys the hell out of me that it takes FOREVERRR to get the salt off of me in the shower. I have to re-scrub with a glove every single time to get the salt off. What's up with that? I don't know if it's the salt, 'cause I've never had this problem with sugar scrubs. I am perplexed, S&G, confuzzled.

Will I buy this product again? Maybe. But only if their other non-salt scrubs absolutely suck. I love your scents dearly, S&G. Don't make me do this, you know I don't WANT to boycott Flake Away. We still have a thing going, although she has her faults.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by mazerooni987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! I paid bout 9 for it in Boots. I know you cab get cheaper eg Dove, Palmolive but none of those have ever worked for me! I think it has a great smell aswell as plenty of granules to smooth your skin. I have quite sensitive skin but this did not irritate me one bit. I also found that a little goes a long way due to the numerous granules in the product. Definitely smoothed any rough skin and smelt gorgeous too. Would buy again no problem!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mggimcg

Good scrub! Definitely makes your legs noticeably smoother after use. Not a big fan of the smell, but if you enjoy Miss Dior Cherie then this is for you. Smells EXACTLY like it. Now I really like this product, it's cheap and it works well...but it leaves a really annoying residue inside my shower! definitely annoying. Buuuut whatever, if you want a cheap scented scrub get this, it's really moisturizing and coats your legs afterwards...but in a good way.