September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Dreamy Skin Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by MissSophiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love putting this stuff on before bed, the smell is so good and I think it is really soothing so helps send me off to sleep. A little bit goes a long way and the tub has lasted me ages and it was really cheap anyway so that's always good! Nice to put on after a shower/bath too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by TangyCandy

Oh my God, this lotion is simply amazing! I'm currently in my third bottle!
All the products in the dreamy skin line smell so good and are all so soothing to your senses.
I'm currently using the body cream since I enjoy a creamier texture and I also find it easier to take out every little last bit of cream from the jar than having to cut the bottle of the lotion. :P
Both the cream and lotion are very moisturising and smell great, though the lotion is a bit thinner. I love wearing it all year round but especially in the summer as it's not too heavy and not at all sticky and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft, fresh and smelling heavenly of lavender and moonflower. I don't even feel the need to wear perfume when using this as it smells that good.
I will keep repurchasing forever and I highly recommend checking out the lotion if you're looking for a light, moisturising and good smelling lotion for Spring.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by girlno33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells absolutely amazing, the best body lotion I have ever used. Guys love the smell and it makes my skin incredibly soft. One of my staples now! Especially when paired with the body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by shezwack

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. I used to hate moisturizing because I couldn't stand the feeling of sticky skin! I tried so many moisturizers but none absorb and feel dry to the touch as quick as this one! And it moisturizes really well, I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin. For those who fake tan, this moisturizer will extend the life time of your tan!! just because it keeps it so well moisturized. smell/price/value are all great too. RECOMMEND!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by niff524

I'm in loooove with this body lotion!! Most high street retailers in the UK are doing a half price offer on this product at the moment and I have already stocked up 2 tubs of the cream version and 1 bottle of the lotion version. IMO the cream is nicer since it's more moisturising plus the packaging allows you to get the very last bit out. The scent is out of this world... It's really soothing and calming and my boyfriend loves this smell so much he wants me to use it everyday and night :) it also lingers on your skin for a good few hours and doesn't seem to clash with any perfume. Can't describe how much I adore this little gem and needless to say I'll keep buying it as long as they are still making it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Nirosaki

Mmmn... such a dreamy scent.. I was first drawn to it by the smell, actually, when my brother's girlfriend had applied it to herself. I was so interested in her product, I had to buy one for myself (she also kinda got fed-up with me wanting to borrow it every night...)
It smells of creamy, wonderful lavender (or something.. I'm not familiar with smells) and when applied overnight there's still a scent on your body, not overpowering at all.
=============
My 250ml tub has last me QUITE a long time. At least 6-8 months and there's still gloops of it left!
Because I bought this quite awhile ago I do not remember the price, but it was purchased at a Supermarket, so relatively cheap.
-----
Now, the texture is a wonderful, thick cream that is EXACTLY the same colour as it's package (which I find highly amusing for some reason..)
It doesn't take forever for it to sink-in. In fact, it takes seconds if you massage it in right. I don't put it on thick and wear cotton socks or anything like that. You really don't need to.
----
The package quality is alright. I guess I only gave it a four because of the foil thing they used to cover it. I kinda left it on and it FELL in the tub so it has cream all-over it. I don't want to tear it off because there's still valuable cream on it to use!
I don't think you really should take the foil off though, it helps retain the product's freshness, I think? Makes sense I suppose..
---
I use this every night (if I don't get lazy!) After exfoliation and shaving are the best times because I end-up with the most beautifully smooth legs that my lover cannot stop caressing. :)
---
Would I buy this again? OHHHH YOU BETCHA.. but I'm one of those people that would love to try different things to see if I get better results.. so we'll see.
By the way, I applied it this night, and I can smell it, and it's making me giggle, because I like it so much. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Masta90

This is an amazing product. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the scent, and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft, even after 2 days. It's not too expensive, and it works wonders. My favorite lotion ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic79

I ADORE this product. The price for such a lovely product is fantastic. I have the cream version of it. It has a soothing flowery smell to it, and leaves your skin silky smooth. I swear I slept better when I applied it at night! I would repurchase this again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by junkie_on_prowl

I am surprised at the lack of reviews for this product. I use the body cream after my morning shower and I love the scent. I don't use it before bed time although this is a bedtime scent (lavender).

I love the creamy texture and the smell. I paid 1.50 in Superdrug (stocked up loads) and 2 in Boots, but it is normally 2.50 - 3.00. I love this, and it is cheaper compared to Dove's Body Silk which is a comparative product.

Packaging isn't great - it comes in a jar, but hey, I don't waste time trying to get the last drops out. I completely use the jar and then deposit it in our recycling sack! :)

Why don't others love it like I do? I'm kind of surprised!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product and its companion shower gel are absolutely lovely. I am constantly looking for beauty products that are calming and happy-fying in color, texture, scent, and smoothing properties, but most of these cost a lot. Now, finally, something to make me happy during the recession. The bottles are a beautiful pearly purple, the textures divine, and the smell, calming and cuddly yet sophisticated and feminine (NOT cheap or overpowering as with many drugstore products.) I would absolutely wear it as a perfume on its own; it recalls Inner Grace and Lacoste Inspiration and is a tranquil yet beautiful scent. Yes, it helps me sleep...and its super texture moisturizes nicely while sinking in quickly. I am so proud of this find.