Wet 'n' Wild Diamond Brilliance 612 A Girl's Best Friend

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2013 3:18:00 PM

Nice looking on the lips, bare or with lipstick.
Not crazy about the scent though!

This is my HG lipgloss!!

I know it sounds completely absurd, being that it costs about 2.99 and comes from wet'n'wild but they truly hit a homerun with this. I get complimented on how beautiful my lips look whenever I wear this gloss in this color.

Like the other reviewers I agree that its a beautiful coral-ish pink color with noticeable "diamonds" but not over-powering glitter...it glides on thick and smooth and stays put I rarely touch up, maybe twice in an 6hr period, it truly has amazing staying power.

I am always switching up my eye-shadow/make-up looks and this shade compliments all of them..I buy it out whenever the lady here in town stocks it..I have on in my purse, one in my bathroom, one in my truck..

I truly can't compliment this enough I hope Wet N Wild keeps it around forever..

on 1/28/2009 5:11:00 PM

I never thought I would love a lip gloss this much but I do!

I was floored and am still in disbelief when I discovered just how magnificent this gloss was! Last week, my local Rite Aid had a 99-cent sale for all Wet n Wild products that are normally priced up to $2.99. I seized the opportunity and bought a powder blush (which completed my wet n wild blush collection, yay), an eye shadow trio in Mojave Mauve, a face illuminator in Rosy and this fabulous diamond brilliance lip gloss in Girls’ Best Friend. It turned out to be my best friend, indeed!

In the tube, the color appeared as a loud and unwearable bright coral and for that reason, I was very hesitant to give it a try and earnestly debated about whether I should go for the 10 Carat for Bunny which looked like a rich red with a deep wine hue. Fortunately, since I have quite a few richly pigmented lipsticks in that shade, I finally decided to get the Girls’ Best friend to use as something I’d wear for casual weekdays or weekends or on those days when I simply don’t want to wear much makeup.

I am thrilled that I did. This gloss is thick but not sticky. Upon application, the gloss kind of “grabs” onto the lips and stays put. It is ultra bright, shiny and moisturizing without being “in your face.” It pairs well all sorts of makeup looks. It is surprisingly long lasting, more so than all the glosses I own. The color is oh so lovely, sheer peachy pink but it’s definitely there. It adds instant glamour to my face. I love it so much that now I deeply regret that I did not buy a backup or get one in a different color during the sales. It retails for $2.99 at drugstores but at Walmart you can get it for under $2.50. People always say when something is too good to be true, it usually is. This lip gloss, however, is an exception.
I

on 8/12/2008 4:00:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. I love everything about it. The colour is a very soft pink 'sheen' just like it says on the package. I wore this to my prom & someone actually said it looks like I have diamonds on my lips. I don't typically like a sponge applicator but with this formula I will make an exception. It is so cute with the little gem on the top of the bottle. I will be buying a lot more of these.

on 1/25/2008 9:53:00 PM

Such a fun color. It's as good as the other glosses in this line. Very moisturizing. Noticeable glitter without being overpowering.

on 9/30/2007 8:22:00 AM

This is the color gloss I have been searching for! It's a corally pink color w/shimmer. When I put it on (w/ l/l) it looks like the color of baby lips. It's sheer, but has just the right amount of color. It's great for daytime for work and brings just enough attention to my lips (since they are quite pale w/o it). The consistency is nice too! Not too sticky, but enough staying power. Who knew I would find this gem from WNW for just a couple of bucks! Highly recommend.

Popular Lip Glosses