Becca Jewel Dust in Astra

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

love love love this shade for the inner corner. it really shimmers and just looks great.

Jewel dust is exactly what "Astra" is all about in highlighting a whiteness just below the brow! Love it. Not an awful lot of fall out of the sparkles, like Urban Decay. By the end of the day when I approach the mirror I always hope my face isn't the sparkle ball from New Year's Eve! And it isn't from this stuff of Becca's. I'm going to get more of Becca's Jewel Dusts. They are in delightful square little boxes!

on 9/30/2007 4:12:00 AM

Astra is basically a white/clear jewel dust. I use it when I want to create a sparkling night time eye MU. I usually wear the jewel dust as a highlighter.

I like the cute packaging. However, it is not so practical. It is a bit difficult to get out just the right amount of product. You either get way too much or way too little. Otherwise this is a great product! Excellent lasting power and the jewel dust does not irritate my eyes at all. I wear contact lenses.

A little goes a long way so I don't see myself having to repurchase this product any time soon.

For reference: I am a pale blonde with blue eyes. Cool toned.

continued >>