September 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Weightless Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my all-time favorite mascara. It was discontinued a few years ago... But I still think fondly of it, and have not found a similar product. It was truly weightless, never clumped, gave that perfect "me but better" effect while looking completely natural, so that you couldn't tell I was wearing makeup... WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS PRODUCT AWAY FROM ME, NEUTROGENA? :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Kestral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

if you are looking for a mascara that makes your lashes look maybe a little thicker but without making them look like you're wear mascara then this is your product. I, on the other hand, was Not looking for a mascara that makes my lashes look no different from how they were before i used it. I also was not looking for a mascara that made my eyes Burn and Water! Like an hour into the day, my friend asked if i was okay; i told her that my eyes were burning a little from the mascara. When i looked in the mirror, my eyes were apparently so watery that the mascara was running down my face! my friend thought i was crying!... I don't think I'll be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sleep with sleep shades so my eyelashes get squished and wonkey. This is the only mascara that works on my thin, long lashes. I love the formula, it doesn't transfer, it makes my lashes perfect. Soft and sexy. But unfortunately, every CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid I go to is no longer selling it. I also love Neutrogena lash tint, another fave they are discontinuing. My mother is super sensitive and Weightless Volume is the only mascara that doesn't irritate her eyes. And my sister, who have thick beautiful lashes, used Lash Tint. I'm so upset. I'd like to buy them in bulk on line, but I worry that the formulas would expire.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by supersonicsteph

I really like this mascara. I have long lashes so I wanted something that would just define them and give them a little oomph. I also have very sensitive eyes and have had many issues finding a mascara that does not irritate my eyes. The other reasons I think this mascara is great is are because: it does not flake, it does not smear or smudge, it leaves my lashes looking conditioned and healthy. I wouldn't call it my HG, but I will be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 4:33:00 AM More reviews by yogiboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for about 4 years and I'm very happy with it. It gives a very natural look which I prefer. Most mascaras really irritate my eyes no matter how much I like them. This is one of the only ones I've tried that doesn't make my eyes itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by bobbylee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the mascara for those of us who have tried just about every affordable brand of waterproof mascara. This is the one..No, it does not build volume, but it absolutely does not smear,because of the lack of waxes that other mascaras have. I can even wear this on my bottom lashes. If you were a huge fan of Revlon lash tint, that is discontinued, you will love this. The Revlon didn't add volume either, but it did not smear, but made lashes brittle. This makes lashes seem healthy. I have tried many, many, many waterproof mascaras, and I do love this, but I don't care for the other Neutrogena mascara called clean lash tint in the small blue tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by kittenishcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All the reviews say this is flake and clump free, so I had high hopes for this mascara. Unfortunately, all it did was flake on me.

I bought this, I tried it out the next day, and it flaked so much I wasn't sure if there was any mascara left on my lashes at all. I thought maybe I applied too much or something, so I tried it again today and applied a very small amount. Still, a few minutes later it was flaking.

I did like how this mascara went on. It darkened my lashes and it didn't make them stick together and do that spidery thing. The wand actually seemed to help fan out my lashes. There were a few tiny clumps left on my lashes, but I used my elf Lash Wand and brushed those out.

This had pretty poor packaging. When I closed the bottle, it didn't feel like it really closed tightly. I don't know if the cap was as loose as it felt, but it made me uneasy.

Maybe I got a bad batch. Maybe it was old, or maybe my bottle had a poorly fitting cap that let the mascara go bad. Whatever, I couldn't use it so I returned it. I'm really disappointed. It went on looking very natural; if it had just stayed on my lashes it would've been awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ces101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

At first, I was hesitant to buy this because of the hit and miss make up story. But then again, how would I know if it works for me if I would not dare? I'm so glad I did! I have curly eyelashes to begin with and I only go for dramatic/heavy eyelashes at night. This is a perfect mascara for everyday use, just soft, light and natural looking lashes. Start by curling your lashes then apply this with 1-2 coats and you're ready to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It didn't give me what I was looking for. I guess it was for the natural look, cuz i like dramatic. It just didn't float my boat

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My goodness this mascara reeks, smells terrible.

As for the volume, there is slight to almost no volume.

But if you're looking for a mascara that doesn't clump, this may be your type of mascara to try out; but don't say i didn't warn you about the smell factor.

it's the first time i held my breath during mascara application :T