September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Eye Shadow - Mineral Fusion - Eye Shadow Trios

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Untoxifyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using these trio eye colors for about five years now, and I love them. The pigment is rich and long lasting. It applies easily (I use eco tool brushes) and they blend super well! My favorite pallet is "Stunning" a shimmery cream, a terra cotta and a darker coppery pinkish brown. My second fave is "Density" (not misspelling destiny, it is density). It has a matte pale pink, a shimmery brownish pink and a matte dusky plum. Love that it has nothing funky in the ingredients and it is made in the USA.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by thehils

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love these little trios! Nice color combos and great texture, no chemicals that immediately raise an eyebrow. However, two things; costly for a market brand and a bit too nightclub for a day at the park or a trip to the market. I'm a mom and I do not go full-on kardashian to play dates. Having the option for a shadow similar in colors to the Sultry palette but less shiny would be excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by eyegu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the trios Espresso Gold and Sultry. The first one has a matte peachy color, a dark brown that i use for lining, and a super shimmery copper. The second a shiny silver brown, a charcoal, and a light cream. i was attracted to the extracts/antioxidants:) maybe a little too shimmery. i think theyre good staples, a lil pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by roseb202

I have been a faithful user of this eyeshadow for some years now. It is easy to apply, and enhances natural beauty without looking like I'm wearing "too much." I often just apply with my fingertips. It also lasts quite a long time (although you should throw out eyeshadow after ~3-4 months, for sanitary reasons). It creases a bit, but that's because I tend to have oily eyelids and I don't apply your standard kind of "primer" underneath. I love this eyeshadow the most because it is natural and non-irritating to my eyes. I could wear my contacts everyday with no irritation from this lovely eyeshadow. I hope they stick with their formula and don't change it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Teresa918

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the Glam eyeshadow quad at Whole Foods and LOVE it! the color combo is perfect for me and it lasts all day (however I also use an eyeshadow primer). I will definitely check out the other colors although the price for the trios is higher than I like; the quad only cost $19.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Littleloti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm currently switching over to Mineral Fusion and so far love the all the products. I got the eye shadow as part of an eye kit for Violet Smokey Eyes. They blend on smooth and have the perfect amount of shimmer. Fairly expensive unless you buy a kit (then it's a lot cheaper), but worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by lilmaggy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a couple of eye shadow trios from the company and a couple of single eye shdaows. I LOVE them very very much. I gave up chemically pressed eye shadows a while back and have been in search of NATURAL pressed eye shadow. Most company's only sell the loose mineral eye shadow and although I love most of them, when your in a hurry and tryin to get your makeup done fast.... you just can't have loose shadow flying all over the place. Or when my 2 year old gets bored and decides to play with mommy's MU... loose eye shadow has ended up all over my carpet, my dresser, my child and myself. My other problem was that the "NATURAL MINERAL" pressed eye shadows that I found contained TALC.. (one of the reason's I gave up mac, nars, UD, Lorac, smashbox..etc) So I found these at whole foods.. some colors and very pigmented and rich.. mostly the ones with shimmer. The shimmer is very fine.. no chunky glitter.. They're blendability is good..obviously not like my HG eye shadows from THEBALM.. I would definitly reccomend them..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Madera

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mineral Fusion Foundation and start trio kit rocks. Wonderful product for my acne prone, oily and aging skin. Run to your local Whole foods and pick up a kit in your shade for twenty measly bucks in your shade. It made my skin look flawless, no irritation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Labarre

Lovely eyeshadows - I have three. I use the two brown ones all the time! They go on smoothly and seem much more moisturizing than traditional "natural" eyeshadows. Feels exceptional in quality and good staying power. I even use the dark brown one for a eyebrow filler! Lovely. Hopefully more people will review----I'd like to try the tinted moisturizer, but I'm afraid it may make me break out.