Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow Trios

4.9

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Sea Kelp) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Free of Gluten, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Fragrances and Talc. Never-tested on animals. Hypo-allergenic.

on 10/14/2014 11:54:00 PM

I bought this in stunning sensationel, (a medium and dark copper, with a vanilla highlight) and if you have blue eyes, the copper shades are really gorgeous. I love this brand because of the ingredients (no chemical fillers, artificial ingredients, parabens, phthalates and the like). They are very pigment rich...a little goes a long way. Last all day and no creasing for me, I don't have oily eyelids.
The only critique I have is that it did flake a little in the container. However, it wouldn't prevent me from buying it again.

on 1/8/2014 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using these trio eye colors for about five years now, and I love them. The pigment is rich and long lasting. It applies easily (I use eco tool brushes) and they blend super well! My favorite pallet is "Stunning" a shimmery cream, a terra cotta and a darker coppery pinkish brown. My second fave is "Density" (not misspelling destiny, it is density). It has a matte pale pink, a shimmery brownish pink and a matte dusky plum. Love that it has nothing funky in the ingredients and it is made in the USA.

on 4/23/2013 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love these little trios! Nice color combos and great texture, no chemicals that immediately raise an eyebrow. However, two things; costly for a market brand and a bit too nightclub for a day at the park or a trip to the market. I'm a mom and I do not go full-on kardashian to play dates. Having the option for a shadow similar in colors to the Sultry palette but less shiny would be excellent.

on 4/19/2013 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the trios Espresso Gold and Sultry. The first one has a matte peachy color, a dark brown that i use for lining, and a super shimmery copper. The second a shiny silver brown, a charcoal, and a light cream. i was attracted to the extracts/antioxidants:) maybe a little too shimmery. i think theyre good staples, a lil pricey

on 4/1/2013 8:58:00 AM

I have been a faithful user of this eyeshadow for some years now. It is easy to apply, and enhances natural beauty without looking like I'm wearing "too much." I often just apply with my fingertips. It also lasts quite a long time (although you should throw out eyeshadow after ~3-4 months, for sanitary reasons). It creases a bit, but that's because I tend to have oily eyelids and I don't apply your standard kind of "primer" underneath. I love this eyeshadow the most because it is natural and non-irritating to my eyes. I could wear my contacts everyday with no irritation from this lovely eyeshadow. I hope they stick with their formula and don't change it.

on 12/26/2010 10:29:00 AM

I purchased the Glam eyeshadow quad at Whole Foods and LOVE it! the color combo is perfect for me and it lasts all day (however I also use an eyeshadow primer). I will definitely check out the other colors although the price for the trios is higher than I like; the quad only cost $19.

on 2/11/2010 9:06:00 PM

I'm currently switching over to Mineral Fusion and so far love the all the products. I got the eye shadow as part of an eye kit for Violet Smokey Eyes. They blend on smooth and have the perfect amount of shimmer. Fairly expensive unless you buy a kit (then it's a lot cheaper), but worth the price.

on 5/11/2009 12:45:00 AM

I have a couple of eye shadow trios from the company and a couple of single eye shdaows. I LOVE them very very much. I gave up chemically pressed eye shadows a while back and have been in search of NATURAL pressed eye shadow. Most company's only sell the loose mineral eye shadow and although I love most of them, when your in a hurry and tryin to get your makeup done fast.... you just can't have loose shadow flying all over the place. Or when my 2 year old gets bored and decides to play with mommy's MU... loose eye shadow has ended up all over my carpet, my dresser, my child and myself. My other problem was that the "NATURAL MINERAL" pressed eye shadows that I found contained TALC.. (one of the reason's I gave up mac, nars, UD, Lorac, smashbox..etc) So I found these at whole foods.. some colors and very pigmented and rich.. mostly the ones with shimmer. The shimmer is very fine.. no chunky glitter.. They're blendability is good..obviously not like my HG eye shadows from THEBALM.. I would definitly reccomend them..

on 10/3/2007 8:31:00 PM

Mineral Fusion Foundation and start trio kit rocks. Wonderful product for my acne prone, oily and aging skin. Run to your local Whole foods and pick up a kit in your shade for twenty measly bucks in your shade. It made my skin look flawless, no irritation

on 9/29/2007 12:25:00 PM

Lovely eyeshadows - I have three. I use the two brown ones all the time! They go on smoothly and seem much more moisturizing than traditional "natural" eyeshadows. Feels exceptional in quality and good staying power. I even use the dark brown one for a eyebrow filler! Lovely. Hopefully more people will review----I'd like to try the tinted moisturizer, but I'm afraid it may make me break out.