Everyday Minerals Premium Fan

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 6/11/2008 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don;t have much use for this. godd for applying some highlighting powders. I got it for free. Its a little crimped up and stuff.

on 1/30/2008 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's pretty good to use to apply one of EM's finishing powders with. As, it allows for light applications only.

on 1/30/2008 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is the first fan brush I've tried, and know I don't know how I'd live without it. I just use it for getting rid of eyeshadow or mascara flakes, and it's worth having just for that purpose alone. It somehow sweeps product away without blending it into the rest of your makeup.

After reading the reviews here I will have to buy another one that I can try out for blush. I find the EM colors are very dark and noticable, so perhaps using this brush will help.

I find this brush is too soft for anything but flicking off excess eyeshadow. I haven't had luck getting enough blush to stay on the brush to actually apply it to my face.

on 1/7/2008 1:50:00 PM

This is the PERFECT blush brush. I use it with my Sunday Brunch blush, which is a deep, matte, raspberry color, but when applied with this brush it makes it the most perfect color on my apples of my cheeks. This brush makes even the scariest bright blushes go on fool proof... I can imagine it would be hard to over-do color with this as it goes on so lightly you can very easily build and blend colors. And for $10, it's a great price. So soft and affordable! Would recommend to everyone! LOVE!

Love using this to apply my EM blushes. Picks up just enough of the product to not make my face look clown-y on my pale face. I got this free with my order over 30 dollars. Comes in a plastic sleeve. Has not shed a single strand yet.

on 9/29/2007 11:55:00 AM

I love this brush, it's totally HG for me for mineral blushes. It can be hard to pick up just a little blush with some of the bigger brushes, but this one is awesome. I use it with the EDM Siesta and it really does put just enough of this highly pigmented color on my cheek.

Popular Makeup Brushes